Sutherland

Sutherland Employee Reviews in Clark Freeport Zone

Clark Freeport Zone204 reviews
Salary / Benefits
i beleived they build future leaders and i beleive they are competitve at salary and also strict in building people and also a family and im looking forward to this again
Salary / Benefits
The work load can be stressful. A lot of times you will have to work on things that are no longer part of your scope. The good side about it is you learn things here that can give you an edge with people from other companies having the same position.
Pros
Knowledge
Cons
Can be stressful
Salary / Benefits
Honestly, I had some good memories in Sutherland.. I coached the basketball team of Hughesnet. I stayed there for almost three and half years.. The management are biased, if they dont like you..they fired you even for petty mistakes,, but given the chance to work again,, i’ll probably consider working again in Sutherland
Pros
Activities are great
Cons
Poor management
Salary / Benefits
Working in Sutherland is indeed a good working experience for me. They created a friendly environment for everyone.A real training ground for all aspiring call center associates..They will trained you well.
Pros
Working skills will be trained well
Cons
incentives
Salary / Benefits
Nothing to say for now. HughesNet Account has one of the best people on the floor though the service sucks tbh, FiServ Trainers do not deserve their position.
Salary / Benefits
Specially with friends. Also we are being paid on time, no salary delays. But the thing is salary is not that high. Also, it's good because everyone is given a chance to be promoted
Salary / Benefits
I learn to be more mature on any kind of situation. Be more kind on your customers at all times to deliver good customer service. Lastly the most hardest part is always at the beginning.
Salary / Benefits
A good company that is very friendly and supportive specially to new hires. They give all the necessary training, both language and product specific that will be very helpful for their new associates.
Salary / Benefits
Based on my experience working there, Their staff especially the trainers are hands on and very friendly. Fun worplace, competitve salary and challenging
Salary / Benefits
Healthy and fun working environment. Professional leaders and exceptional work ethics. I also observed transparency in this company. The only concern that I had was the stability of the account. Overall, it was a great experience.
Salary / Benefits
• goes 15 mins before the shift starts and have my coffee to be relaxed before starting my day
• I've learned a lot in terms of training and quality processes
Salary / Benefits
You should atleast do good on your interview to be endorsed on a more high paying salary account. Though the account is just easy, still the salary is not enough
Salary / Benefits
The company were very professional in terms of commitment and good service to the client. Producing quality output even though the work environment is fast paced and stressful.
Salary / Benefits
The work ambience is nice and the people surrounds are very friendly to work with. You can easily share ideas along with workmates and can ask easily if you have doubt with your work. Company is nice.
Salary / Benefits
good workplace environment, friendly trainers, disciplined co workers, professional supervisors, low salary, rude admin and HR staff, WITH BENEFITS, overtime work hours
Salary / Benefits
It's not really awesome but it's a good place to work and I can advise you guys if you want to take a chance to get a BPO experience you may try Sutherland Inc.
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment and stress free when I was in Microsoft account. All queries and concern are address. Best experience ever. They put people first before anything else
Salary / Benefits
Its good working at sutherland because in my short time i learned a lot and the salary. Incentives and benefits are awesome. Before ibwas not totally speak the english language but after working at sutherland its become easy.
Salary / Benefits
in every job, there is surely be stress but good thing there is teamwork. the manager always making sure that each and everyone is driving performance in a great way.
Salary / Benefits
Approachable staffs and good production. It was really nice for me to work in this company because aside from the high salary it offers as well a good comissions especially my work is on sales part,
Pros
High Salary
Cons
N/A. well organized.
Salary / Benefits
Bad experience on this company. They are not doing what they promise to all of the agents. They force agents to work more than the usual hours and it is mandatory for the agents to work 6 days a week sometimes 7