Sutherland

Sutherland Employee Reviews in Carmona

Salary / Benefits
I'm looking for career advancement and opportunities to have in my professional career. I am willing to be trained in other company and start from the scratch
Salary / Benefits
Great company to work especially for those who wanted a work and life balance. The site is just small so there are only a number of people around and it is good because it brought us great relationships within our small environment.
Salary / Benefits
No work-life balance. The place isn't accessible to any convenience stores. The facilities are obsolete and even the system. The admin was very un-organized.
April 23, 2020
Hello, and thanks for candid feedback. It is most unfortunate that you did not have a more positive experience with us. We appreciate all reviews and will use yours as an opportunity to improve by sharing with the appropriate team. Best wishes!
Salary / Benefits
Higher ups are friendly. Team Managers/leaders are another story most of them are nice but there are some who carries the title but does not do the work.Agents are tasks to do supervisor chats which the agents do half-heartedly at times.Getting a bad survey is a no-no even if you followed the process IT IS STILL YOUR FAULT. Once, a TM was so angry the keyboard sufferred!
Salary / Benefits
If you wish to train your communication skills then working in sutherland as your first job is good. Low compensation but training and experience is good.
October 28, 2019
Hi there! Sutherland is indeed a great place to start and build a career. We encourage and empower our employees to thrive in our diverse and inclusive work environment. Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. Have a wonderful day!
Salary / Benefits
- Pay was ok - After training, I was shocked to see the operations floor with too many customer service representative but the stations are not enough to the point when you logged out to take your lunch, someone will use or take your station.
September 12, 2019
Hello. Thank you for reviewing us. We take your concern seriously and appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. Thank you again for sharing your experience. Have a great day.
Salary / Benefits
I was offered good compensation. Benefits and insurance has been take advantage. Bosses are awesome to work with. Salaries was released on time. But sometimes still has a dispute.
Salary / Benefits
I have learned on how to use my communication skills effectively. I was also able to get familiar with the culture of people living in the United States.The hard part of the job is that sometimes the clients are not computer-literate and it is a challenge to handle them but it is very fulfilling when you are able to solve their problem.
Salary / Benefits
fun environment.poor management,poor incentives,lack of transparency to employees when it comes to company's decisions. Some people are good to work with, some aren't.
June 13, 2018
Hi there, and thank you for your feedback. We do strive to provide competitive total rewards that are equitable in the marketplace, recognize individual initiative, and reward performance and behaviors that drive business results. Please feel free to reach us at comments@sutherlandglobal.com if you wish to share more feedback with us.
Salary / Benefits
competitive salary awaits to those who will passed.. incentive and bonuses awaits to those agents that will be picked.. also a ftiendly thoug a challenging environment
Pros
good incentives and bonuses
Cons
n/a
Salary / Benefits
Good company and good leadership. Never failed to surprise the employees regarding their token of appreciation. Employees most likely to recommend this company.
Salary / Benefits
The place is awesome. I learned a lot specially in terms of sales. My account do hard selling and i can say that with the help of my trainers I was able to achieve my goals, became one of the top employees globally. The difficult part is the stress, it gets frustrating if you haven't got any sales. This really puts me to my limit.
Pros
Incentives were great, free meals, company activities, spiffs.
Cons
Stressful and challenging work.
Salary / Benefits
Located in Carmona, Cavite which is an isolated location and difficult for commuters as there are no available jeepneys at night and no accessible fast food during working hours.
Pros
Bonus
Salary / Benefits
just fine nothing special. Workplace is fine in Carmona we have a small office recreation is fine but pantry is way too small. it took me 6 months to get my backpay and I wasnt able to get my pay for my remaming days.. not cool
Salary / Benefits
i worked for 4 months with this company as tech agent for a certain lob and what i experienced from that is that the company compensates the people really well but the politics within it is really bad and if would be asked if would like try to work with the company again i would say no.
Salary / Benefits
All the support and team leader is easy to be with. They will accomodate you. And they will assist you if you have some queation or clarification wheb it comes to the product it self
Salary / Benefits
My typical days of work in Sutherland starts at 9pm, it was a grave yard shift so I normally start it with caffeine by drinking lots of coffee. I learned a lot because it was my first job and I was blessed because the management was great for giving us excellent trainers and awesome materials and place that enable us to learn a lot and practice what we have learned. I think the hardest part of my job is that I need to learn to multitask because I need to help the customer with their disputes but at the same time will be able to provide a long term resolution but also be able to help increase the profit for the company. I certainly love my job because my co-workers and management team are social, knowledgeable and caring.
Salary / Benefits
It was an awesome experience with AT&T account at Sutherland. I learned how to look into and resolve customer's billing concerns. It was the hardest when disputes regarding subscriptions arise. My best part with this company is when I was in the Training period.
Pros
Three days off per week
Salary / Benefits
Working with the said company is fulfilling.Productivity is their main goal, which leads to a better business, and more business opportunities for its employees.
Pros
Professionalism of the all employees
Cons
Small sleeping quarters
Salary / Benefits
Surroundings is good but it's really a toxic job since it is a Tel-co account. Management is good as well. There is recreation area where you can relax.
Pros
Freebies
Cons
Long hour
Salary / Benefits
It is really hard to be a call center agent, yet, this company made me feel that I can do better everyday and every moment that passes my life. The hardest part was leaving sutherland because of personal/ family reasons.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Hard to file LOAs