Sutherland

Sutherland Employee Reviews

Philippines1,321 reviews

Found 1,321 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,597 reviews

Fast promotion

I was able to get an apprentice post 6 months after employment. Low pay compared to external hires. I was given the chance to do the things I love with little support

All good in the hood

awesome workplaceno other comment workplace culturemanagementnothing to learnno work from home anymoreso sad i cant work here anymore i need to go bye

Pros

work from home

Cons

hard selling

Great workplace

I highly recommend Sutherland...staffs are very accommodating and approachable.A nice workplace and gave salary on time.It's nice to work there.I was so greatful.

Meh. They need to fix their management.

All work, no good pay for old employees who were loyal. This is all I can say, as it is because of experience. They dont know how to take care of their people.

Pros

Good colleagues.

Cons

Bosses are typical bosses, and not leaders. Disengaged.

Best place to work

I love Sutherland. Just so sad I have to leave this company because of its distance from our home. But this company is the best for me. Highly recommended.

Fun place to work

The Nice workplace, Great coworkers. working hours is fine allows OT pay.. Hardest part of the Job is the office Location because it is far away from the city proper.

Productive and fun workplace

Productive and fun workplace.Approachable staff (guards,nurse). Friendly people to work with. They have supportive trainers. Clean facilities and nice pantry.

One of the best bpo

the company itself is awesome working for Sutherland is one of my life's great experienceI have gained friends and have learned a lot about tech and customer service

Pros

everything i never had a problem

Cons

straining schedule

Stressful environment but you'll find good people to hang out with

I've been with a bad team lead with great teammates and was transferred to a good team leader with not-so-good teammates. If you are good at taking calls, they'll keep you taking calls.

Pros

I can't think of anything.

Cons

Too much politics.

Worst of all

Worst company dont apply to tbis company find others low salary and company didnt gibe what they promise even ot they dint pay at all nighshift double pay are free

Great company people are nice but poor management

Great place to work for newbies and workaholics. Poor management, they do not care about your physical and mental health, expects everyone is a workaholic. Got burned out with their mandatory OT. Good thing is they do not fail to pay OTs, but force OT is mentally and physically exhausting.

Great

It was good to join to Sutherland, I have learned many things about call center. And I believe my Supervisor was satisfied with my performance. Sutherland gives me confident to do my job and gives me more idea about this industry.

Good workplace

Nice workplace, Great coworkers. Good Pay, working hours are great, allows OT pay. Great benefits. Hardest part of the Job is the office Location because it is far away from the city proper.

Good incentive

There’s growth in your career. Good incentives. Nice colleagues. Good work environment. Accessible. Supportive management. Work life balance. Generous

Pros

Good incentives

Cons

Stress

It was actually fun and interesting as I was able to join different accounts and meet new friends. Also I was able to build confidence within myself

40 hours/week and 2 day off. It's a normal jobI learned about interacting with people of different culture not just our clients but also my colleague and understanding people moreI was able to experience handling a team but I did learn to manage my time especially during peak seasonsWorkplace culture is really good. Everyone is dedicatedHardest part is probably trying to please superiors especially managers who some have no idea hardships of being an agentI enjoyed meeting new people and making more friends. One of the best experiences I ever had

Fun and competitive

I have nothing to say. The company and its management are excellent. The environment are competitive. I'm happy to be here. So much help for me and my family.

Pros

Free water. 😁 Sometimes free food

Cons

N/a

this is where i honed my skills and im really greatful for it.

a really good place to work but you will feel that you are not being paid fairly. its nice to work for them but its like theyre rubbing the employee because of the offers to low.

Fun workplace and very accomodating employees

Bosses and TM's were very approachable, kind and helpful. The only reason I left the company was the salary. If they can do something about it, well I guess I will never leave the company.

Pretty good company

worked on their palayan site for a few months and enjoyed my stay there.The people I worked with were nice and my higher ups ere pretty friendly, the only bad thing I could say is that pay isn't great but other than that it was pretty fun

Fun workplace

You will develop your skills and everything that you need to learn is they can give and teach you. So much fun and to be honest they will be your second family in production and also you can also ask them to guide you.

Pros

Free lunches esp when they have an event and competition

Cons

Salary is okay depending on your account.

The management? Hahahaha Most of them got promoted not based on performance but with their tenureship with the company. If I could turn back time, I wouldn’t choose this company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sutherland. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits