Sutherland

Sutherland Employee Reviews

Showing all 6,861 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Good for starters. Well compensated and has paid leaves. You can build and start a career since they offer free trainings to move up and be successful.
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland is NOT a good company to work with. Salary pay is very less and forget about any kind of increments or hike. I would suggest, think more before joining Sutherland. Sutherland policy is like use and throw. Firing is almost at high. There is no proper complaint addressal system.
Salary / Benefits
During training management was readily available to help and the management team met with me often to discuss progressIt seemed like a family atmosphere. Tried to make it fun.
Pros
Great lunch room cafe. Nice people
Cons
Not enough money benefits were not that good
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland has been a great place for personal growth as long as you let your leaders know that you want to grow within the company, they will help you get there.
Salary / Benefits
It sure to be a Great Company some of the people in management need to go, play alot of favoritism instead of looking at the person work habits and abilities alot of good ,strong, team players, has left because of poor management
Salary / Benefits
This company in Bangalore is the worst place to work from lack of people oriented HR, Managers with nepotistic outlook and complete lack of facilities for the employee like clean environment, no basic canteen or snack or beverage facility and salary is the worst in the industry and horrible work ethics and they expect you to work for 10 to 11 hours...if you have and need a life dont join here and destroy your career as vertical career growth is practically non existent here and they have the worst employee satisfaction index internally but will continue to lie in your face
Pros
Cons
Long hours, no employee benefit and worst pay standards
Salary / Benefits
Good organization to work and strong resume guarantee if u spend 3 + years. Cooperative management and process. Drawback no fixed weekend offs. Rest, nice opportunities for IJP. It will be a long footnote if we go in profundity.
Pros
Timely salary credit, good work environment
Cons
Rotational night shifts
Salary / Benefits
I liked their objective way of appraisal and it was evident who will get the promotion to all and the manager has very little role to manipulate at least for my department of work
Salary / Benefits
It can get overwhelming and metrics are ridiculous because calls are sometimes transferred with no direction. Not every call is a sale which affects metrics. The systems go down a lot.
Salary / Benefits
The worse place to work. Trainers and supervisors need to be trained. All they do is sit , chat and laugh and unable to advice you on anything you are not clear on
Salary / Benefits
To start the carrier Sutherland is the best company for the freshers.Good work culture and friendly co-workers, Average salary,no career growth, night shifts
Pros
cab allowance, incentives
Cons
no career growth, night shift
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland has always been very willing to work with my schedule, understands work/life balance and genuinely seems to take at least a professional interest in making sure you are happy. They have always been receptive to my requests without making me feel like I was bothering someone. The work can be a bit stressful (for this particular client, work at home). Its a tech support position and there is an expectation to make sales, even when the customer is clearly unhappy with the service/ has a serious problem. This is requirement is clearly communicated by Sutherland though. You perform tech support for a pretty vital resource, so customers can be really upset when things don't go right, it can be a bit taxing on your mental health at times. Even though its remote, there is chat, and the management is friendly. They do try to have a good environment. I debated giving 5 stars, but only because experience with customers is not always great. Experience with Sutherland has been overall very good. I've worked a few remote jobs, and they are by far superior on communication, concern and professionalism. The pay is decent, and if you are properly motivated, the sales and performance bonus can make the pay phenomenal. I wouldn't expect it to be an easy job, but its not super difficult overall.
Pros
good management, flexible with shifts after you've been there for a while, really nice bonus incentives
Cons
sometimes angry customers, some inconsistent micro-management crops up from time to time.
Salary / Benefits
Staff was super friendly and helpful. Totally supportive with home/work life situations. I'd work for them again now but I moved out of stated. Great start over or new start job.
Salary / Benefits
Work from home- Too many interviews, too much software to download you might end up needing tech support...then on day 1, you're put on the spot. You have to share your HOME COMPUTER with 28 other complete strangers. I got hired for full time work/training and recieved only 25 hours of pay. Part time pretty much. They tell you to enter the Adobe online meeting at 12pm and give you the option at 4pm to stay in a separate online meeting room or study on your own. I opted to study on my own since I was behind because nobody took the time to help me with tech issues let alone the tech line is LONG DISTANCE. This job is a complete thief. Don't hire people you can't help. Who cares how long it takes to help that person get caught up, why hire so many people at once then??? Do the training and quit if you need just a few bucks for groceries or diapers. Wasted my family time esp if you have a family, just don't bother with going on after training. Good luck!
Pros
Cons
The management
Salary / Benefits
I wish I could still go back, but the problem is they tagged me as awol, though back on december 02 2018, just got back from maternity leave i was going through ptsd, i tried to explain to them what was going on but it seems like it didnt matter at all to them, then later on by january i was diagnosed with severe depression and MPD, and was having hard time with the treatment and did not able to tell anyone even to explain myself to those people who should have heard it. And just felt demotivated from some people who became my team lead.You support for mental health is like a show, but there are people who did try. And on my part i did try that too.
Pros
Good trainers, free food, free big shuttle, friendly maintenance and security personnel, and from Hr team
Cons
Well nothing because of my long stay from 09/2017 to 05/2019. Its just the stigma for mental health, and proper judgement of people.
Salary / Benefits
They have several campaigns that they offer. I can only speak from the campaign I work with. It’s currently a WFH position due to the pandemic however the culture when working in office was always positive and fun. Your co-workers and even management become close friends. Management tries to work with your schedule and helps you get back on track with any metrics you might be failing with. I personally do feel the company cares for its employees. It’s easy to move up to management positions as well. It offers good benefits and paid time off as well.
Pros
Benefits, 30min-60min lunches, management, work culture
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland was great and the people, it was the customer, Sutherland was told train them for a week and put them on the phones, terrible, we were set up for failure right away. Unhappy customers everyday, not many left from training, I have pursued another career. We looked like fools and incompetent in front of the customers because we just could not help them due to serious lack of training.
Pros
Managers and tech team were great for the most part.
Cons
Terrible training, not enough money for what you were expected to do, mad customers all day long.
Salary / Benefits
Good Experience, Good company, Good work culture. Job Work/Life Balance,Salary/Benefits,Job Security/Advancement,Management,Job Culture, if got opportunity I will join again.
Salary / Benefits
Once trained, your workload starts to mount with more responsibilities. However, I personally did not feel the pressure. All senior staff backed me whenever there was a high-pressure mounting situation. Due to which I was able to take the pressure with ease. Great place to learn a lot of information related to your career. i was able to achieve the targets before deadlines. Fun activities and goodies at regular intervals. Pretty cool place to work.
Pros
Fun activities and goodies at regular intervals. Good pay. Friendly atmosphere.
Cons
At times, you have loads of work.
Salary / Benefits
So far working for Sutherland has been ok. They pay could be more but it is decent. The training is REALLY intensive depending on your trainer because some are very by the book and some are laid back.
Pros
Long breaks and decent work environment
Cons
The servers and tools are very slow which is frustrating
Salary / Benefits
Pay was okay enuh. Environment was friendly and fun.lots of support. Just that the late shift did kinda too draining. I love excitement so the people there and the music whole working as a plus. Chat agent.
Pros
Good pay man. Pay nice bad
Cons
Supervisors too complacent.
  1. Employee Reviews