Sutherland
Sutherland Employee Review

The usual call center

April 3, 2019
The usual toxic and stressful environment of a call center, but very well managed and employees gets to have salary increase annually. Percentage is depending on performance which is pretty fair.
3.0Salary / Benefits
October 1, 2019
Same role
Interactions Intent Analyst (Former Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
Very nice management with good people around. Security is good except on parking lots. Good events and prizes for employees to lessen stress environment in work.
Official response from Sutherland
October 17, 2019
Hello! Thanks for leaving this positive review. At Sutherland, we aim to provide total rewards and recognition to our wonderful employees. We strive to provide a healthy work culture in a safe, comfortable and professional environment. Thank you again for your review. Have a great day!
February 13, 2018
Same role
Real Time Analyst (Former Employee) - Cavite
Sutherland had provided me knowledge and growth in the career I had chosen and had guided me to achieve them. It centers around improvement of not just one self in the chosen career but also aim to provide the best service to its clients. coming to work never felt like dragging your feet every day but it more felt like coming home.
Pros
Enjoyable work place, professional staff and drives challenge to grow.
Cons
Bigger facilities.
September 21, 2020
Same location
Consultant (Former Employee) - Taguig
Great Team mates and Team LeadsComfortable work spaceGreat Management Good Compensation and Benefits Good nature and Environment Very Accommodating
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Long Hours