Sutherland
Sutherland Employee Review

the company was great when I started as a fresher

June 13, 2020
At first I really enjoyed working in Sutherland tarlac because it was my very first job after I graduated college back in 2014. I didn't have any sort of interview experience ever when I applied there as an agent. but as time goes by I just realized that I needed a better place to work to grow and to earn more than what I was earning before to support my family.
Salary / Benefits
Pros
free meal stub while on training
Cons
December 7, 2019
Same role
Microsoft Korea- Sales Agent (Former Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
Approachable staffs and good production. It was really nice for me to work in this company because aside from the high salary it offers as well a good comissions especially my work is on sales part,
Pros
High Salary
Cons
N/A. well organized.
June 6, 2019
Same role
Technical Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
We had shifting schedules just like what other BPO companies have too. I learned to adapt with the environment and cope up with my coworkers. I find it kind of fun too with what they have on the table for their employees.
May 28, 2020
Same location
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) - Tarlac City, Tarlac
I've enjoyed my training days and also my actual working assisting the customer in sutherland. Wish I could have last longer, But due to personal problem, I've voluntary resign to my job.