Sutherland
Sutherland Employee Review

Super mega over time....

October 3, 2019
The management does not listen to the agents problem and on how to solve certain problems. Over overtime imagine having a mandatory ot everytime. And the salary is not enough for living.
1.0Salary / Benefits
Official response from Sutherland
October 17, 2019
Hello. We are troubled by the experience you have described and thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. We will share your concerns with the appropriate team. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Have a great day!
September 12, 2020
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
i beleived they build future leaders and i beleive they are competitve at salary and also strict in building people and also a family and im looking forward to this again
September 10, 2020
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
The company give paid for overtime, they will prioritize there employee more than anything elese, I learn to communicate with the customers and dealing customers complains, The place and production is neat and clean, friendly people, supervisor, manager and co workers.During my training before, I do love and Idolize the trainor on how they teach us and educate us about the company rule, I learn how to be patience specially dealing with the irrate customers. I miss working with sutherland. I enjoyed working at Sutherland. I wish they will give a chance to those people who needs a job. I heard my ex workers that during the pandemic ,The company provide the best for the safety of there employee ,like staying in hotel , accomodations and back and fort transportation and They always dis infects the production from time to time. I ADORE that kind of a company.
June 3, 2020
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) - Pili
As an agent , i answering the calls for oders and I've learned was be patient and be transparent all the time because some of our customer was not so good to talk with. Sutherland helps me to be a responsible and I gained a lot of knowledge as a trinee and as an agent I've enjoy the days and months when I take may on the job trainee in Sutherland, and it helps me to be better person.
  1. Super mega over time....