Sutherland
Sutherland Employee Review

Productive and Integrity

May 10, 2020
One of the best company when it comes with integrity, you will experience a lot of new things and also it depends to you if you want to grow inside the company you just need to help yourself to learn more regarding the process and product.
Salary / Benefits
Pros
Events, free food if there's a occasion
Cons
Lack of fast transaction when it comes to benefits, politics inside the account
February 6, 2020
Associate IT- Helpdesk (Former Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
Healthy and fun working environment. Professional leaders and exceptional work ethics. I also observed transparency in this company. The only concern that I had was the stability of the account. Overall, it was a great experience.
May 28, 2018
Norton Ultimate Helpdesk Consultant (Former Employee) - Davao City
Working in Sutherland has been an experience. There were ups and downs but that just depends on how the person handles it. Young people e.g. Fresh Grads are usually the ones call centers are looking for since their jobs are stressful given the constant need to change schedules based on how your manager sees you. I don't know how other people work there and why they stayed for 10 years or more but if you ask me. My answer would be: "I applied for the salary, but I stayed for the people"
Pros
People are accomodating
Cons
Shifting work schedules
Official response from Sutherland
June 12, 2018
Thank you so much for your feedback. We agree… we have GREAT people here at Sutherland. It is true that great colleagues and leaders can truly make or break a work experience. Thanks again for sharing.
April 2, 2018
LEAD IT-HELPDESK (Current Employee) - Davao City
The Company is supportive with activities outside the workplace that engages with the community. It supports feeding programs to certain Barangays within the city, reach out programs to the needy, and visits orphanages and homes for the aged. I think this is really helpful not only in building a good image for the company but we employees find new purposes in life with these interactions.
Pros
Getting to know other people in all walks of life.
Cons
Limitations with the schedule because sometimes it's busy in the office.
Official response from Sutherland
June 13, 2018
Thank you for sharing. We strive to help build communities, workplaces, and environments that meet the needs of our employees, customers, and future generations… and we thank you for recognizing that. Thanks so much for being part of the Sutherland team.