Sutherland
Sutherland Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

July 29, 2019
I am thankful to my previous company because i learn a lot from them and it is productive and fun workplace. For me, changes is necessary for everyone.
3.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Free lunch while training
Cons
September 12, 2020
Same role
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
i beleived they build future leaders and i beleive they are competitve at salary and also strict in building people and also a family and im looking forward to this again
September 10, 2020
Same role
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
The company give paid for overtime, they will prioritize there employee more than anything elese, I learn to communicate with the customers and dealing customers complains, The place and production is neat and clean, friendly people, supervisor, manager and co workers.During my training before, I do love and Idolize the trainor on how they teach us and educate us about the company rule, I learn how to be patience specially dealing with the irrate customers. I miss working with sutherland. I enjoyed working at Sutherland. I wish they will give a chance to those people who needs a job. I heard my ex workers that during the pandemic ,The company provide the best for the safety of there employee ,like staying in hotel , accomodations and back and fort transportation and They always dis infects the production from time to time. I ADORE that kind of a company.
June 13, 2020
Same location
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Tarlac City, Tarlac
At first I really enjoyed working in Sutherland tarlac because it was my very first job after I graduated college back in 2014. I didn't have any sort of interview experience ever when I applied there as an agent. but as time goes by I just realized that I needed a better place to work to grow and to earn more than what I was earning before to support my family.
Pros
free meal stub while on training
Cons