Sutherland
Sutherland Employee Review

Productive and fun with Entertainment room

September 20, 2019
Working in call center for almost 4 years i've learned a lost specially in Sutherland. Sutherland treat there employee as a family they will give you some tips if your having a difficulties to your scores they will give you second chances if you failed.
5.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Free movie tickets
Cons
Official response from Sutherland
September 30, 2019
Hello, and thanks for this wonderful review of Sutherland! We are thrilled to know that you are pleased with us. We will continue to put our employees first and recognize our rock stars! Have an awesome day!
August 11, 2020
Same role
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
Honestly, I had some good memories in Sutherland.. I coached the basketball team of Hughesnet. I stayed there for almost three and half years.. The management are biased, if they dont like you..they fired you even for petty mistakes,, but given the chance to work again,, i’ll probably consider working again in Sutherland
Pros
Activities are great
Cons
Poor management
June 15, 2020
Same role
Technical support representative (Former Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
Nothing to say for now. HughesNet Account has one of the best people on the floor though the service sucks tbh, FiServ Trainers do not deserve their position.
August 17, 2020
Same location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Davao City
Sutherland is a great place and has a great people to work with. Sutherland Davao helped me to be more productive to be more responsible as an individual.
  1. Productive and fun with Entertainment room