Sutherland
Sutherland Employee Review

one of the best

September 12, 2020
i beleived they build future leaders and i beleive they are competitve at salary and also strict in building people and also a family and im looking forward to this again
June 3, 2020
Same role
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) - Pili
As an agent , i answering the calls for oders and I've learned was be patient and be transparent all the time because some of our customer was not so good to talk with. Sutherland helps me to be a responsible and I gained a lot of knowledge as a trinee and as an agent I've enjoy the days and months when I take may on the job trainee in Sutherland, and it helps me to be better person.
April 17, 2020
Same role
Consultant/ Call Center Agent (Former Employee) - Taguig City
A typical day for me is to take calls more than 40. What I learned is to stay professional during calls and assist the customer accordingly. The workplace culture is very competitive. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you talk to sellers and they were able to teach you how to list their item in ebay and how they become so successful.
August 14, 2020
Same location
Sr. Specialist - Quality Analyst (Former Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
The work load can be stressful. A lot of times you will have to work on things that are no longer part of your scope. The good side about it is you learn things here that can give you an edge with people from other companies having the same position.
Pros
Knowledge
Cons
Can be stressful