Sutherland
Sutherland Employee Review

na

July 17, 2019
Its ok, i love my account but we have low salary that's the reason im planning to resign not enough for everyday expenses & bills. No complain regarding the management just the compensation were receiving.
3.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
September 12, 2020
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
i beleived they build future leaders and i beleive they are competitve at salary and also strict in building people and also a family and im looking forward to this again
September 10, 2020
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
The company give paid for overtime, they will prioritize there employee more than anything elese, I learn to communicate with the customers and dealing customers complains, The place and production is neat and clean, friendly people, supervisor, manager and co workers.During my training before, I do love and Idolize the trainor on how they teach us and educate us about the company rule, I learn how to be patience specially dealing with the irrate customers. I miss working with sutherland. I enjoyed working at Sutherland. I wish they will give a chance to those people who needs a job. I heard my ex workers that during the pandemic ,The company provide the best for the safety of there employee ,like staying in hotel , accomodations and back and fort transportation and They always dis infects the production from time to time. I ADORE that kind of a company.
August 14, 2020
Same location
Sr. Specialist - Quality Analyst (Former Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
The work load can be stressful. A lot of times you will have to work on things that are no longer part of your scope. The good side about it is you learn things here that can give you an edge with people from other companies having the same position.
Pros
Knowledge
Cons
Can be stressful