Sutherland
Sutherland Employee Review

N/a

August 12, 2019
Happy with people but not with pay The management was nit good but Sutherland itself is really meaningful Would always go back. The benefits are also nice
1.0Salary / Benefits
Official response from Sutherland
August 29, 2019
Hello there! Thank you for reviewing us! It is great to learn that you had an overall positive experience with us. We appreciate your input as this will allow us to meet our employees’ evolving needs. Thanks again for the high rating! Have a superb day!
October 10, 2020
Same role
Associate Manager (Former Employee) - Davao del Sur
Thank you to mu healtcare account. The team is working as one. Goals are properly set and the benefits are just amazing. Needs to look for a better HMO provider.
Pros
Happy hour
May 22, 2018
Same role
Associate Manager (Former Employee) - Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Sutherland global services is a very generous company. They provide a lot of things to their employees. things that Sutherland has to improve on would be the way they handle the timesheets for payrol as it is really complicated and has to undergo a lot of approvals. They also need to make sure that there is a system that can be followed without the intervention of the management team,
Pros
Good compensation
Cons
Job Security
June 27, 2020
Same location
Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) - Cubao Quezon City
My experienced in sutherland was awesome. My career growth was twoo fast. I was promoted as SME on my third month, as they see the potential in me as a performing leader.