Sutherland
Sutherland Employee Review

N/a

September 11, 2019
The salary with benefits is actually good including my experience with them for at least a couple of months they have taught me a lot in working with them as an agent. However, I have issues regarding my work experience with my co-agents and other staff.
5.0Salary / Benefits
Official response from Sutherland
September 20, 2019
Hi there! Thanks for the 5-star review! Sutherland is definitely a great place to work, whether you are starting or building a career, and we are pleased that you enjoyed your work environment. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Have a terrific day!
September 10, 2020
Same role
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) - Taguig
Even though the shift schedules are mostly graveyards health benefits are being compensated so that each employees can still work proficiently and also motivated
Pros
Incentive programs, facilities health care
Cons
Short breaks, shifting schedules
September 5, 2020
Same role
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) - Pili
I was able to land a DREAM JOB,good salary compensation but I was not that ready to take the job,there are still some learnings to undertake for me to become a reliable employee and agent to the company. But Ineeded more help to be better in my job,intensive training perhaps could help me and other agents like me NEEDDED that, I do not mean to be demanding though
Pros
Free shuttle ride when you are done in your working hours
Cons
Sometimes the pay is not exact as stated
August 17, 2020
Same roleSame location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Davao City
Sutherland is a great place and has a great people to work with. Sutherland Davao helped me to be more productive to be more responsible as an individual.