Sutherland
Sutherland Employee Review

i enjoy working at sutherland

February 21, 2020
Stress free company very approachable management i just need to resign because of proximity i live in las pinas and it took me 2 to 3 hours to commute
September 13, 2019
Same role
Philippines (Former Employee) - metro manila
being part of this company is very fun. I love the employee engagements. Management is good. You can enjoy their recreational room. I love this company soo much!what a good experience.😍
Pros
free lunch upon applying
Official response from Sutherland
October 3, 2019
Hi there! Thanks for this amazing review! At Sutherland, we make every effort to provide our employees with a comfortable and professional atmosphere while promoting a positive work culture. We will continue to put our employees first while creating great experiences and positively impacting lives. Thanks again, and we wish you all the very best!
July 10, 2017
Same roleSame location
Philippines (Current Employee) - Philippines
Good company to start with. Its not perfect company but it will mold you to become a better employee. There were delays of salary for some time but management is working on it. Always willi g to listen and help their employee to get their promotions..
Pros
na
Cons
na
October 10, 2020
Associate Manager (Former Employee) - Davao del Sur
Thank you to mu healtcare account. The team is working as one. Goals are properly set and the benefits are just amazing. Needs to look for a better HMO provider.
Pros
Happy hour