Sutherland
Sutherland Employee Review

good company

July 5, 2019
They are paying you on time.Free accomodation for new commers and also free food.I enjoyed working in Clark Pampanga.One of the best company I worked with.
4.0Salary / Benefits
June 1, 2020
Technical Support Associate (Former Employee) - Davao City
A very productive and enjoyable workplace that you can surely recommend to your friends. The staff and the management really know how to handle their employees correctly.
May 1, 2020
Consultant / Technical Support (Former Employee) - Pampanga
Working at Sutherland is a great experience and opportunity for me to learn how deal with different people, different which means dealing with different emotions, different way of kindness of people or customers. Sutherland is one of my recommended company because if I am talking about training programs, Sutherland so far is the company where I saw training is good before working on the actual product that you're gonna be representing to.
August 29, 2019
Technical Support (Former Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
I am required to provide quality technicals upport to customers overseas especially in UK. We usually do the basic troubleshooting for computers and other devices that is usually offered by the company.
Official response from Sutherland
September 10, 2019
Hello, and thanks for the high rating! We are quite pleased to hear that you enjoy working with us. Thank you for sharing your experience, and for being a part of our One Sutherland team. Have a fantastic day!