Sutherland
Sutherland Employee Review

Good company

October 1, 2019
Very nice management with good people around. Security is good except on parking lots. Good events and prizes for employees to lessen stress environment in work.
3.0Salary / Benefits
Official response from Sutherland
October 17, 2019
Hello! Thanks for leaving this positive review. At Sutherland, we aim to provide total rewards and recognition to our wonderful employees. We strive to provide a healthy work culture in a safe, comfortable and professional environment. Thank you again for your review. Have a great day!
April 3, 2019
Same role
Real time analyst / Workforce Analyst (Former Employee) - Taguig City
The usual toxic and stressful environment of a call center, but very well managed and employees gets to have salary increase annually. Percentage is depending on performance which is pretty fair.
February 13, 2018
Same role
Real Time Analyst (Former Employee) - Cavite
Sutherland had provided me knowledge and growth in the career I had chosen and had guided me to achieve them. It centers around improvement of not just one self in the chosen career but also aim to provide the best service to its clients. coming to work never felt like dragging your feet every day but it more felt like coming home.
Pros
Enjoyable work place, professional staff and drives challenge to grow.
Cons
Bigger facilities.
September 12, 2020
Same location
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
i beleived they build future leaders and i beleive they are competitve at salary and also strict in building people and also a family and im looking forward to this again