Sutherland
Sutherland Employee Review

All good

September 18, 2019
Everything is good nothing to worries the salary is good and the benifits and also very recommended for all the young lady like me and also it helps me to improve my english skills
5.0Salary / Benefits
Official response from Sutherland
September 30, 2019
Hello! Thanks for this 5-star review! Sutherland is indeed a great place to work with competitive total rewards and recognition. As a global company, we also provide a diverse and healthy work environment conducive to professional growth. Thank you for the positive review! Have a fantastic day!
September 12, 2020
Same roleSame location
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
i beleived they build future leaders and i beleive they are competitve at salary and also strict in building people and also a family and im looking forward to this again
September 10, 2020
Same roleSame location
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
The company give paid for overtime, they will prioritize there employee more than anything elese, I learn to communicate with the customers and dealing customers complains, The place and production is neat and clean, friendly people, supervisor, manager and co workers.During my training before, I do love and Idolize the trainor on how they teach us and educate us about the company rule, I learn how to be patience specially dealing with the irrate customers. I miss working with sutherland. I enjoyed working at Sutherland. I wish they will give a chance to those people who needs a job. I heard my ex workers that during the pandemic ,The company provide the best for the safety of there employee ,like staying in hotel , accomodations and back and fort transportation and They always dis infects the production from time to time. I ADORE that kind of a company.
August 14, 2020
Same location
Sr. Specialist - Quality Analyst (Former Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
The work load can be stressful. A lot of times you will have to work on things that are no longer part of your scope. The good side about it is you learn things here that can give you an edge with people from other companies having the same position.
Pros
Knowledge
Cons
Can be stressful