Sutherland

Sutherland Employee Reviews

Philippines1,152 reviews
Found 1,152 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
Good for starters. Well compensated and has paid leaves. You can build and start a career since they offer free trainings to move up and be successful.
Salary / Benefits
Thank you to mu healtcare account. The team is working as one. Goals are properly set and the benefits are just amazing. Needs to look for a better HMO provider.
Pros
Happy hour
Great Team mates and Team Leads
Comfortable work space

Great Management

Good Compensation and Benefits

Good nature and Environment

Very Accommodating
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
i beleived they build future leaders and i beleive they are competitve at salary and also strict in building people and also a family and im looking forward to this again
Salary / Benefits
Even though the shift schedules are mostly graveyards health benefits are being compensated so that each employees can still work proficiently and also motivated
Pros
Incentive programs, facilities health care
Cons
Short breaks, shifting schedules
Salary / Benefits
I was able to land a DREAM JOB,good salary compensation but I was not that ready to take the job,there are still some learnings to undertake for me to become a reliable employee and agent to the company. But Ineeded more help to be better in my job,intensive training perhaps could help me
and other agents like me NEEDDED that, I do not mean to be demanding though
Pros
Free shuttle ride when you are done in your working hours
Cons
Sometimes the pay is not exact as stated
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland policy was really great when it comes to security, and they provide incentives/free meals to those people who are performing well and they gave accommodation to those employee that far from there home.
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland is a great place and has a great people to work with. Sutherland Davao helped me to be more productive to be more responsible as an individual.
Salary / Benefits
The work load can be stressful. A lot of times you will have to work on things that are no longer part of your scope. The good side about it is you learn things here that can give you an edge with people from other companies having the same position.
Pros
Knowledge
Cons
Can be stressful
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sutherland?
Salary / Benefits
I'm looking for career advancement and opportunities to have in my professional career. I am willing to be trained in other company and start from the scratch
Salary / Benefits
Honestly, I had some good memories in Sutherland.. I coached the basketball team of Hughesnet. I stayed there for almost three and half years.. The management are biased, if they dont like you..they fired you even for petty mistakes,, but given the chance to work again,, i’ll probably consider working again in Sutherland
Pros
Activities are great
Cons
Poor management
Salary / Benefits
I’m sharing my application experience here so you guys would know what to expect. In May, I received an invitation from this company for a CSR post. They have put me to several sets of interviews, only to not hear from them after.

I felt really bad at that time not bcs I was not considered for the position but bcs I was not given the same amount of respect. You called me (note: they initiated the call) to apply in your company and I agreed to invest my time and effort in attending your interviews. If I was not considered, I would’ve appreciated a copy-pasted rejection email than nothing.

I also work in recruitment and it’s time we realize that interviews are two-way streets. If you can’t keep up as a Recruiter, I think, maybe it’s time to hire some help or find yourself another job.

Ironically, without even giving me proper feedback from what happened in my first application, they still have the audacity to text today and ask If I would want to apply again. I’ve learned my lesson so I politely declined. What annoyed me most was when I received a call from one of their recruiters at 12 mn asking again if I would still be interested to apply. It’s just so unprofessional and rude to received a call from recruiters out of business hours.

I will not recommend applying here since this is not the kind of employer I want to work with.
Pros
I can't think of any
Cons
Unprofessional and rude hr/recruiters, multiple rounds of interviews, low salary offer
Salary / Benefits
I love my job at Sutherland Global Services. Equality was in there regardless of what's your religion, gender and social status. It developed my flexibility, competitiveness and working under pressure.
Pros
Freebies
Cons
Graveyardship
Salary / Benefits
The account was Stressful and competitive. The management of the company is too strict on their rules and regulations that they are implementing to their employees.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Strictly manager
Salary / Benefits
the experienced was super but sometimes you will experience a stressful dayor night because of some supervisors.

Technically, the work is easy and relaxing.
Salary / Benefits
The people are approachable even the Supervisors. We a program almost every month. Enjoy the people and the food on the pantry. We have sleeping quarters and medical reimbursement.
Pros
Free food and freebies once you win the contest
Cons
Long hours and calls
Salary / Benefits
My experienced in sutherland was awesome. My career growth was twoo fast. I was promoted as SME on my third month, as they see the potential in me as a performing leader.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Sutherland is indeed a good working experience for me. They created a friendly environment for everyone.A real training ground for all aspiring call center associates..They will trained you well.
Pros
Working skills will be trained well
Cons
incentives
Salary / Benefits
Good place to work.. competitive salary/compensation. Training is above average. Overall - nice and approacheable staff. Offers Great benefits too for employees
Salary / Benefits
Nothing to say for now. HughesNet Account has one of the best people on the floor though the service sucks tbh, FiServ Trainers do not deserve their position.
Salary / Benefits
Specially with friends. Also we are being paid on time, no salary delays. But the thing is salary is not that high. Also, it's good because everyone is given a chance to be promoted