Sutherland

Sutherland Employee Reviews

Philippines1,137 reviews
Found 1,137 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
the experienced was super but sometimes you will experience a stressful dayor night because of some supervisors.

Technically, the work is easy and relaxing.
Salary / Benefits
The people are approachable even the Supervisors. We a program almost every month. Enjoy the people and the food on the pantry. We have sleeping quarters and medical reimbursement.
Pros
Free food and freebies once you win the contest
Cons
Long hours and calls
Salary / Benefits
My experienced in sutherland was awesome. My career growth was twoo fast. I was promoted as SME on my third month, as they see the potential in me as a performing leader.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Sutherland is indeed a good working experience for me. They created a friendly environment for everyone.A real training ground for all aspiring call center associates..They will trained you well.
Pros
Working skills will be trained well
Cons
incentives
Salary / Benefits
Good place to work.. competitive salary/compensation. Training is above average. Overall - nice and approacheable staff. Offers Great benefits too for employees
Salary / Benefits
Nothing to say for now. HughesNet Account has one of the best people on the floor though the service sucks tbh, FiServ Trainers do not deserve their position.
Salary / Benefits
Specially with friends. Also we are being paid on time, no salary delays. But the thing is salary is not that high. Also, it's good because everyone is given a chance to be promoted
Salary / Benefits
At first I really enjoyed working in Sutherland tarlac because it was my very first job after I graduated college back in 2014. I didn't have any sort of interview experience ever when I applied there as an agent. but as time goes by I just realized that I needed a better place to work to grow and to earn more than what I was earning before to support my family.
Pros
free meal stub while on training
Salary / Benefits
The company offers extra curricular activities to employees such as different club groups and activity area (e.g. game room, karaoke room). There are various outreach activities too within the city.
Salary / Benefits
As an agent , i answering the calls for oders and I've learned was be patient and be transparent all the time because some of our customer was not so good to talk with. Sutherland helps me to be a responsible and I gained a lot of knowledge as a trinee and as an agent I've enjoy the days and months when I take may on the job trainee in Sutherland, and it helps me to be better person.
Salary / Benefits
I learn to be more mature on any kind of situation. Be more kind on your customers at all times to deliver good customer service. Lastly the most hardest part is always at the beginning.
Salary / Benefits
A very productive and enjoyable workplace that you can surely recommend to your friends. The staff and the management really know how to handle their employees correctly.
Salary / Benefits
I've enjoyed my training days and also my actual working assisting the customer in sutherland. Wish I could have last longer, But due to personal problem, I've voluntary resign to my job.
Salary / Benefits
to be honest, Sutherland is a good company who cares for their employee however, there are still some improvements needed to be made specially in leadership as well as pay-wise.
Salary / Benefits
Great company to work especially for those who wanted a work and life balance. The site is just small so there are only a number of people around and it is good because it brought us great relationships within our small environment.
Salary / Benefits
One of the best company when it comes with integrity, you will experience a lot of new things and also it depends to you if you want to grow inside the company you just need to help yourself to learn more regarding the process and product.
Pros
Events, free food if there's a occasion
Cons
Lack of fast transaction when it comes to benefits, politics inside the account
Salary / Benefits
My previous company thoughts me many things to enhance my skills in different kind of aspects, in terms of communicating to different people which my company provides services.
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland is a good place to have your first job. Although I was under an agency they still provide incentives and good work environment and a lot of experience.
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland is a good place to work with especially with the people around you. But the stressful thing here is the management. They want change as soon as possible and operations management always putting the blame in our department
Salary / Benefits
Working at Sutherland is a great experience and opportunity for me to learn how deal with different people, different which means dealing with different emotions, different way of kindness of people or customers. Sutherland is one of my recommended company because if I am talking about training programs, Sutherland so far is the company where I saw training is good before working on the actual product that you're gonna be representing to.
Salary / Benefits
A good company that is very friendly and supportive specially to new hires. They give all the necessary training, both language and product specific that will be very helpful for their new associates.