Sutherland logo

Sutherland Employee Reviews

Philippines1,177 reviews

Found 1,177 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,046 reviews
Salary / Benefits

Competitive and fast faced environment. Needed a lot of patience

Expect english only policy when speaking since it is a BPO company. Need a lot of patience especially on sales. Long and flexible shift. Need to work as a team and avoid awol.

Pros

Incentives

July 7, 2021
Hello. As a global digital transformation company, this environment can indeed be fast-paced and demanding. We aim to provide a positive overall work experience in which employees can gain invaluable experience and develop professionally. Thank you for sharing this feedback. Best wishes!
Salary / Benefits

Very understanding and amazing company

I'm currently working at sutherland and it is by far the best company i have every been. I love how understanding this comoany is and how they value their agents by givung them a lot of incentives and more.

Pros

Lots of incemtives

Cons

Stressful account

Very healthy work place.

Learned a lot of skills for providing resolutions for every customers issues about the kind of service we offer. Salary is always on time never been delayed. Higher positions are easy to speak with. If given a chance I would like to be a part again as an employee of this wonderful company which is Sutherland Global Services.
Salary / Benefits

if you dont have any experience in the BPO industry then sutherland might best for you, they have the good trainer,coaches and you will have the best training.

Pros

Free meals

Fun and productive.

Great experienced and compensation.Great working place.People are great, they will help you to become a better person. Bosses are really great, they were all approachable.Thank you Sutherland for the great opportunity.

Pros

Free meal and free accommodation . Free shuttle.

Cons

A bit long hours.

July 7, 2021
Hi there! Thank you for this encouraging feedback! Sutherland is indeed a great place to work and we are thrilled that you enjoyed the experience. In fact, we aim to create great experiences for all our employees while positively impacting the communities in which we operate. Thank you again, and we wish you all the best on your career journey!

Salary / Benefits

Able to recommend to friends and colleagues

The company consistently provides support to the team and also provides the team with achieves results.They also provide timely feedback to each team member and give proper credit and recognition to a deserving individual.Great to be a part of this company since you will be treated as a family.The bosses are very approachable and understanding to their employee's concerns.

Pros

weekly and monthly free meal, and also during holidays

Cons

it far to my place

June 13, 2021
Good day! Thank you for your kind words and 5-star rating! As an employee-centric company, Sutherland definitely aims to provide our employees with the leadership support, solid guidance and innovative tools needed for professional development. We will continue to put our employees first and recognize our rock stars! Thank you again for this encouraging feedback, and we wish you all the absolute best!

Worst Company

I'm sick while I'm making this reviewJob life = extremely poor, extremely stressful, extremely frustratingJob culture = extremely poorShifed schedule = sicknessManagement = rude supervisors, favoritsm in the production floor, lack of fast transaction, slow internet, you can't take a break when you needed oneTraining = extremely poor training, you won't get anything once you've entered the production floor, they will borrow or transfer you to other account with 1 hour training and go liveOthers = there's no 15 days of vacation leave, sometimes no leaves at all, either you'll get 3 or less leavesSalary = OTs are not approved sometimes, you don't get paid accuratelyFind a better job than here or you'll end up like me

Pros

Hmo, meal stubs, events

Cons

Long hour

June 13, 2021
Good day. We are disappointed that your experience was less than stellar. As a global digital transformation company, we are aware that this environment can sometimes be fast-paced and demanding. Reviews such as yours can assist us in enhancing the Sutherland experience and we thank you for sharing. Best wishes.

Friendly Environment but low compensation

I had a good experience in Sutherland Global Service. It feels like a family to me and my colleagues are very friendly. The only problem to me is the very low compensation

Pros

friendly colleagues

Cons

low salary

June 13, 2021
Hello, and thank you for this feedback. We have noted your concern and will share with the appropriate team. Have a great day!

Professional and Friendly leaders / HR friendly / Accessible Employee Handbook

A great company to start and practice professionalism as most of the accounts offers accessibility of employee handbook that practices your rights and responsibilities as an employee. HR transparency.

Pros

Free Gym and Great events

Cons

Training allowance not regular pay yet and health card is not available at day 1

May 12, 2021
Hello! Thank you for this stellar review! Sutherland indeed aims to provide a positive work experience for all our employees, whether this is the first job or in the process of building a career. Thanks again for your feedback, and we wish you all the very best!

Heavy Workload & Low Salary

I worked for 2 years at Sutherland. The nature of work is stressful and toxic. You will be dealing with foreign customers, helping them on resolving their issues. You need to work 9 hours a day, 1.5 hours of break and the rest is phone time. During phone time there is a 2-3 seconds (may vary depending on the account)time interval before a new call, you will only stop if is break time. They will pay you depending on the Provincial Minimum Wage but they earn billions of profit. They have a favorite line if an employee complain against the compensation "You agreed when you signed the CBA", but no one expected that the workload is more heavy than your personal burden.

Pros

You will meet different people and learn from their experience

Cons

Low Salary, Worst Management

May 12, 2021
Hello. We are disappointed that your experience was less than stellar. We value all reviews and appreciate you giving us the opportunity to improve by providing this candid feedback. Best wishes!

Jobs at Sutherland

See more jobs

Na

I applied in Sutherland without any experience in call center but they hired me they gave me chance to be part on their company I'm very thankful to this company specially for the insurance that I got, and the working environment is really good I always recommend this company to my friends

May 12, 2021
Hi there! Thank you for this 5-star review! As a global digital transformation company, Sutherland strives to provide multiple opportunities for employees, whether starting or building a career. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the working environment and overall experience, and we wish you the absolute best!

All good

Sutherland is a good company and the managers and supervisor are easy to work with. I just need to exoplor into other company to enchance my skills and knowledge.

Pros

Free shuttle

May 12, 2021
Good day. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on where we do well and where we may have opportunities to further enhance the Sutherland experience. We wish you all the very best on your career journey.

Wonderful people, positive environment

I am a previous employee of Sutherland and wanted to go back and work. Why? Because the company provides only the best for their employees. Yes, the company is not perfect, but the bottom line is the company is trying everything they can to hear their people. That is the most important thing.They also make sure that their workplace is fund and exciting to work with.

Pros

Wonderful sleeping quarters available to all and provide WFH

Cons

pantry is too cold. Other BPO companies provide free lunch per staff

May 12, 2021
Hello! Thank you for leaving this feedback! As an employee-centric company, Sutherland aims to ensure that all our employees are empowered with the leadership, guidance and tools needed to develop professionally, whether they are working on-site or working from the comfort of home. Thanks again, and hope you have a terrific day!

Great work place

Sutherland is really good.i am greatful that they hired me before even though i didn't have any experience.and they thought me so well,now i am good being a csr.

Pros

Night diff.free shuttle movie ticket sometimes free lunch

Cons

Only 8 hours

April 23, 2021
Hi there! Sutherland is indeed a great place to work and we are thrilled that you enjoyed the experience with us! In fact, we aim to provide all employees with a positive working experience, whether they are starting or building a career. Thank you for this 5-star review, and hope you have a fantastic day!
Salary / Benefits

Good and light work environment

The people and management is good, they will really acknowledge your potential and hone you to a better employee you can be.I never regretted working in the company.

April 23, 2021
Hello! As an employee-first company, we are pleased that your experience with us was positive. We indeed aim to ensure that all our employees are empowered with the leadership, guidance and tools needed to develop professionally. Thank you for this feedback, and hope you have a wonderful day!

Incompetetive

salary, tools, management uncompetitive in Carmona Sutherland.Salaries deducted for wah when their tools are acting up, they always blame on the ISP, even if its obvious its their tools.

Pros

Wah

Cons

salary, tools, management incompetetive

April 23, 2021
Hello, and thank you for sharing this feedback. We are disappointed to learn that your experience has been less than stellar. We have noted your concerns and will share with the appropriate team in an effort to further refine the Sutherland experience for our employees. Thanks again, and hope you have a great day.

Magical Experience world class training. Management before is considerate 🙂

My whole experience as a member advocate was good. Until the new management came and transfer to our account. The whole culture was changed it became not a good place to work with. There are some manager who are injustice and power trip.

Pros

Free lunch and accommodation during pandemic

Cons

Manager who are inconsiderate

April 23, 2021
Hi there! Thanks for this 5-star review! It is wonderful to learn of your positive experience, and we also thank you for sharing your concerns. Input such as yours can assist us in further refining the experience. Have a fantastic day!

stressfull

stressfull place. management are biassedsalary were not worth fir sleepless nights and hardwork. lots of favoritism, no proper brakes. leaders are not approachable, most of them love to power trip.

Cons

late brakes

April 23, 2021
Good day. We are disappointed that you did not have a more positive experience with us. We aim to provide a comfortable and positive environment conducive to professional growth. This review lets us know where we may have opportunities to improve and we thank you for taking the time to share. Best wishes!
Salary / Benefits

Fun workplace, good ambiance, career growth wise

My experience qorking in this company is good, the management are very approcable,the are able to provide the needs of the agents like financially, the work is stressful but was able to manage it by the help also of my co worker.

April 23, 2021
Good day! We are thrilled that you enjoyed the Sutherland experience! In fact, we strive to create great experiences for all our employees, and positively impact lives and the communities in which we operate. Thanks for this 5-star feedback, and we wish you all the very best!
Salary / Benefits

Productive and fun to work with good people and kind supervisor.

A typical day of work is very challenging for me because I need to commit myself to my daily metrics.I learned how to be patient and more understanding to my customers need and how to satisfy them.Workplace culture is great new computers but the headset is always broken.The hardest part of my job is how to please the customers when the situation has no option. I feel sad because I always put my shoes to others. The most enjoyable of the job is my workmates and enhance my problem solving skills.

Pros

Free Shuttle

Cons

Fair Salary

April 23, 2021
Hello! We are thrilled that you are enjoying the Sutherland experience! Sutherland is indeed a great place to learn new skills and we aim to provide an environment conducive to professional growth. Thank you for taking the time to review us, and we hope you have a wonderful day!
Salary / Benefits

Sutherland clark is such a lovely place to work with.

Never had difficulty working with co agents, supervisors and admins. Very nice workplace. The place to be for beginners and those who are looking for career growth.

Pros

Free shuttle

Cons

There a great culture of bias and favoritism

April 23, 2021
Hello, and thanks for this 5-star review! Sutherland is indeed a great place work, and we definitely aim to provide an environment conducive to professional growth for all employees, whether starting or building their careers. Thanks again, and we hope you have an awesome day!
  • Sutherland