Sutherland

Sutherland Employee Reviews

Philippines1,327 reviews

Found 1,327 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,637 reviews

Productive and fun

Wonderful place to stay. I don’t normally stay in hostels but this was perfect – the beds are comfortable, and the rooms are quiet despite the fact that if you want to, you can spend time outside with other travelers and the staff – who, by the way, were exceptional. [Employee Name] really went out of her way to make sure everyone got what they needed, whether it was directions, recommendations, or help with their transportation. I had a great time meeting everyone and socializing yet when I wanted to, I could get a quiet night’s sleep.”

Good place to start career

I had a good experience working in Sutherland. Management and people are wonderful. I would recommend this company to all job seekers, they are even looking for people even without experience.

The culture will make you stay at Sutherland.

Great company for me especially the site at Carmona the management and the employees are easy to work with definitely will recommend great experience.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

nothing

Productive work place good for beginners

Great Place to work

The culture will make you stay at Sutherland. The people are very friendly and there are sections in the office where you can relax and unwind after a long shift.

Pros

Relaxed workplace

Cons

Medium ranged salary

The company is good but sometimes they do have high standards. They did not give a chance to some of the folks that is having a hard time. But they are caring to all of the employees

Pros

Cons

Temporary work, high standards

All good in the hood

awesome workplaceno other comment workplace culturemanagementnothing to learnno work from home anymoreso sad i cant work here anymore i need to go bye

Pros

work from home

Cons

hard selling

Great workplace

I highly recommend Sutherland...staffs are very accommodating and approachable.A nice workplace and gave salary on time.It's nice to work there.I was so greatful.

Fast promotion

I was able to get an apprentice post 6 months after employment. Low pay compared to external hires. I was given the chance to do the things I love with little support

Meh. They need to fix their management.

All work, no good pay for old employees who were loyal. This is all I can say, as it is because of experience. They dont know how to take care of their people.

Pros

Good colleagues.

Cons

Bosses are typical bosses, and not leaders. Disengaged.

Best place to work

I love Sutherland. Just so sad I have to leave this company because of its distance from our home. But this company is the best for me. Highly recommended.

Fun place to work

The Nice workplace, Great coworkers. working hours is fine allows OT pay.. Hardest part of the Job is the office Location because it is far away from the city proper.

Productive and fun workplace

Productive and fun workplace.Approachable staff (guards,nurse). Friendly people to work with. They have supportive trainers. Clean facilities and nice pantry.

One of the best bpo

the company itself is awesome working for Sutherland is one of my life's great experienceI have gained friends and have learned a lot about tech and customer service

Pros

everything i never had a problem

Cons

straining schedule

Stressful environment but you'll find good people to hang out with

I've been with a bad team lead with great teammates and was transferred to a good team leader with not-so-good teammates. If you are good at taking calls, they'll keep you taking calls.

Pros

I can't think of anything.

Cons

Too much politics.

Worst of all

Worst company dont apply to tbis company find others low salary and company didnt gibe what they promise even ot they dint pay at all nighshift double pay are free

Great company people are nice but poor management

Great place to work for newbies and workaholics. Poor management, they do not care about your physical and mental health, expects everyone is a workaholic. Got burned out with their mandatory OT. Good thing is they do not fail to pay OTs, but force OT is mentally and physically exhausting.

Great

It was good to join to Sutherland, I have learned many things about call center. And I believe my Supervisor was satisfied with my performance. Sutherland gives me confident to do my job and gives me more idea about this industry.

Good workplace

Nice workplace, Great coworkers. Good Pay, working hours are great, allows OT pay. Great benefits. Hardest part of the Job is the office Location because it is far away from the city proper.

Good incentive

There’s growth in your career. Good incentives. Nice colleagues. Good work environment. Accessible. Supportive management. Work life balance. Generous

Pros

Good incentives

Cons

Stress

It was actually fun and interesting as I was able to join different accounts and meet new friends. Also I was able to build confidence within myself

40 hours/week and 2 day off. It's a normal jobI learned about interacting with people of different culture not just our clients but also my colleague and understanding people moreI was able to experience handling a team but I did learn to manage my time especially during peak seasonsWorkplace culture is really good. Everyone is dedicatedHardest part is probably trying to please superiors especially managers who some have no idea hardships of being an agentI enjoyed meeting new people and making more friends. One of the best experiences I ever had

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sutherland. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits