Sutherland

Sutherland Employee Reviews

Philippines1,141 reviews
Found 1,141 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
The account was Stressful and competitive. The management of the company is too strict on their rules and regulations that they are implementing to their employees.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Strictly manager
Salary / Benefits
I’m sharing my application experience here so you guys would know what to expect. In May, I received an invitation from this company for a CSR post. They have put me to several sets of interviews, only to not hear from them after.

I felt really bad at that time not bcs I was not considered for the position but bcs I was not given the same amount of respect. You called me (note: they initiated the call) to apply in your company and I agreed to invest my time and effort in attending your interviews. If I was not considered, I would’ve appreciated a copy-pasted rejection email than nothing.

I also work in recruitment and it’s time we realize that interviews are two-way streets. If you can’t keep up as a Recruiter, I think, maybe it’s time to hire some help or find yourself another job.

Ironically, without even giving me proper feedback from what happened in my first application, they still have the audacity to text today and ask If I would want to apply again. I’ve learned my lesson so I politely declined. What annoyed me most was when I received a call from one of their recruiters at 12 mn asking again if I would still be interested to apply. It’s just so unprofessional and rude to received a call from recruiters out of business hours.

I will not recommend applying here since this is not the kind of employer I want to work with.
Pros
I can't think of any
Cons
Unprofessional and rude hr/recruiters, multiple rounds of interviews, low salary offer
Salary / Benefits
I love my job at Sutherland Global Services. Equality was in there regardless of what's your religion, gender and social status. It developed my flexibility, competitiveness and working under pressure.
Pros
Freebies
Cons
Graveyardship
Salary / Benefits
the experienced was super but sometimes you will experience a stressful dayor night because of some supervisors.

Technically, the work is easy and relaxing.
Salary / Benefits
The people are approachable even the Supervisors. We a program almost every month. Enjoy the people and the food on the pantry. We have sleeping quarters and medical reimbursement.
Pros
Free food and freebies once you win the contest
Cons
Long hours and calls
Salary / Benefits
My experienced in sutherland was awesome. My career growth was twoo fast. I was promoted as SME on my third month, as they see the potential in me as a performing leader.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Sutherland is indeed a good working experience for me. They created a friendly environment for everyone.A real training ground for all aspiring call center associates..They will trained you well.
Pros
Working skills will be trained well
Cons
incentives
Salary / Benefits
Good place to work.. competitive salary/compensation. Training is above average. Overall - nice and approacheable staff. Offers Great benefits too for employees
Salary / Benefits
Nothing to say for now. HughesNet Account has one of the best people on the floor though the service sucks tbh, FiServ Trainers do not deserve their position.
Salary / Benefits
Specially with friends. Also we are being paid on time, no salary delays. But the thing is salary is not that high. Also, it's good because everyone is given a chance to be promoted
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sutherland?
Salary / Benefits
At first I really enjoyed working in Sutherland tarlac because it was my very first job after I graduated college back in 2014. I didn't have any sort of interview experience ever when I applied there as an agent. but as time goes by I just realized that I needed a better place to work to grow and to earn more than what I was earning before to support my family.
Pros
free meal stub while on training
Salary / Benefits
The company offers extra curricular activities to employees such as different club groups and activity area (e.g. game room, karaoke room). There are various outreach activities too within the city.
Salary / Benefits
As an agent , i answering the calls for oders and I've learned was be patient and be transparent all the time because some of our customer was not so good to talk with. Sutherland helps me to be a responsible and I gained a lot of knowledge as a trinee and as an agent I've enjoy the days and months when I take may on the job trainee in Sutherland, and it helps me to be better person.
Salary / Benefits
I learn to be more mature on any kind of situation. Be more kind on your customers at all times to deliver good customer service. Lastly the most hardest part is always at the beginning.
Salary / Benefits
A very productive and enjoyable workplace that you can surely recommend to your friends. The staff and the management really know how to handle their employees correctly.
Salary / Benefits
I've enjoyed my training days and also my actual working assisting the customer in sutherland. Wish I could have last longer, But due to personal problem, I've voluntary resign to my job.
Salary / Benefits
to be honest, Sutherland is a good company who cares for their employee however, there are still some improvements needed to be made specially in leadership as well as pay-wise.
Salary / Benefits
Great company to work especially for those who wanted a work and life balance. The site is just small so there are only a number of people around and it is good because it brought us great relationships within our small environment.
Salary / Benefits
One of the best company when it comes with integrity, you will experience a lot of new things and also it depends to you if you want to grow inside the company you just need to help yourself to learn more regarding the process and product.
Pros
Events, free food if there's a occasion
Cons
Lack of fast transaction when it comes to benefits, politics inside the account
Salary / Benefits
My previous company thoughts me many things to enhance my skills in different kind of aspects, in terms of communicating to different people which my company provides services.
Salary / Benefits
Sutherland is a good place to have your first job. Although I was under an agency they still provide incentives and good work environment and a lot of experience.