I think so but give them the assurance of commitment.
Yes, you can still apply, however you should not lie about your status on their company or else if they find out you will be 50/50. And you cannot be on the same account that you have applied back then, as you will be directed to other accounts.
In that case maybe Sutherland will not allow you to apply again in their company, because when I was working there and rendering only my days, my supervisor told me that if I did not render my few days properly or did not wait to finish the rendering days I will be AWOL.
- What should you wear to an interview at Sutherland?10 people answered
- How are the working hours at Sutherland?8 people answered
- Do you provide for a signing bonus like some on the call centers around?7 people answered
- Do i have another chance if i failed on the first final interview?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Sutherland?7 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Sutherland?7 people answered
- What is the most questions, you experience during interviews at sutherland6 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Sutherland?6 people answered
- What is the qualified age to apply ?6 people answered
- Do Sutherland accept OJT applicant/s?6 people answered