Supportware Philippines

Supportware Philippines Employee Reviews

Philippines12 reviews

Fun workplace

Good culture. Good working environment. Good people and good management.I So far, i experienced a productive and good management from my Team leader and Operations manager. They are all good and fun to work with.

Productive and fun workplace environment.

Managers and TL'S are approachable staff are good looking people. If you have any concerns regarding the process you can also post it in the slacks email so that everyone can answer your question. And also directly ask your TL's.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Na

Great Organization.

I just started working in the company last month.. so far, so good. It has fun and light environment. I am enjoy working and learning at the same time.

It was great working in Supportware.

I am grateful working with the great people.It was a great experience when I joined the company.I am enjoying the company with the collaboration of the team and support of the management.

Pros

Free coffee and some lunches

Excellent workplace

I really love how the company works! This is the workplace I have been looking for. It has a fun and light environment! The management team really seems to care about their employees.

Company has been very helpful to me especially this pandemic.

- Company promotes open door policy and leadership has been very warm since day1.- Very inspiring leadership espcially our CEO!- Pay is OKAY for the workload.- Helped me to secure a slot for my vaccine.

Fun working environment.

Ive been in the BPO industry for years and I have to say this Company is a Stress free environment. My experience so far with supportware has been fun and amazing.

Bad management

They have DOLE cases. I do not recommed working for this company. It is stressful and has bad incentive structure. Too many expectations. Politics in the workplace.

Relaxed Workers, High Turnover Rate

Most of the content writers in this company had to leave eventually because of the demands of the client, but the training for the job itself was appropriate for the demand.

Pros

Free Coffee

Will not recommend

Management will kick you out if you won't cooperate in their wrong doings. They promised statutory benefits but you will find out they are not posting your contributions after they deduct from your salary. They also faced a lot of DOLE cases due to illegal terminations of employees. They will just use you for their profits and promise you nothing but less. Politics, power trippimg. Goodluck to people who wants to apply here.

Needs Improvement

The workplace itself is fine, but the management needs more coordination with the agents for better collaboration with their clients. Better communication is needed.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

No overtime pay

Former BPO employee

I learned a lot from BPO to enhance my communication skills and my patience enduring long travel hours and being on the graveyard shift. Making new friends.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Supportware Philippines. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits