Support Shepherd

Support Shepherd Employee Reviews

Philippines9 reviews

Slow, Unproductive, and Exploitative

Will ghost you and leave you hanging for months. Not necessarily the best place for long-term growth and development. Salary negotiations are slow and unproductive.

My 2nd home ❤️

Support Shepherd is a great company! ❤️ They offer work life balance, amazing work environment & fair compensation to its employees. Thank you so much for everything!

Terrible Worst Outsourcing Company! AVOID!

The culture and ways of this company in hiring people is TERRIBLE. Making Promises and making candidates wait till Kingdom come, only to deliver the bad news that a particular candidate didn’t make the cut in the end. Luring potential candidates of “high salaries” on their job postings to gain and have their “quotas” met is all that matters. They don’t care if the candidate will be hired or not, as long as they will supply the needed number of potential “victims” errr candidates on their favor.

Very horrible experience with them

Very horrible experience, having a point deficient then they will disregard you, 3 months to re.apply is such a joke, you dont discredit people by 1 point deficient. Goodluck to next applicants, hope you can make it and not get doomed with this terrible recruitment process.

Pros

Cons

A lot

Two thumbs down for this agency

They have alot of job posting but will never contact anyone. Even my friend tried one of their job posting but did not receive any invitation. They will hang their applicants and will never notify your application status. I think their job postings are just scam just to show companies that they are competitive agency and will hire them as recruitment firm!!!

Not Transparent when it comes to Salary Offer

Since they are an agency, they will offer you an unjustifiable salary. They don't have a specific tool to track whether the applicants have passed the resume screening process. Random people will just tell, you successfully passed the screening while others will tell you did not. You don't even know where you are going when you apply to this company. You don't even know if you will be moved forward to the next step. That reflects poor management when it comes to recruiting candidates. They even get almost half of the salary offered by the client itself.

Pros

Cons

Poor recruitment process, not transparent, not responsive to your concerns

Video Editor

They are very patient I miss my first interview and they gave me another chance. My skills match well to my job right now And my employer abroad pays me well. 👏🙂 Thank you Support Shepherd! Your staffs are friendly! More power!

overworked underpaid

staff are very incoherent in terms of job descriptionstaff are not folowing up regarding status of applicationall documents and background check were done and given but no follow up given as to status of application

they are unorganize and applicants and future employees will have a hard time because of poor management

to all applicants in this company, I would suggest finding another company because this support shepherd has management issues and it will affect you in everyway.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Support Shepherd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits