SunPower

SunPower Employee Reviews

Philippines18 reviews
Salary / Benefits
balanced work schedule though i never experienced the 4-3 schedule (5-2 or 6-1)
good benefits.....stocks

management cares for the welfare of its employee

colleague - normal not really greedy people
Salary / Benefits
Very great culture and high regards for safety. Very good management structure and fast-pace learning and working environment. Really highky recommend working here
Salary / Benefits
There are good opportunities to advance your a career. Management is very supportive of your ideas and suggestions. Telecommuting is permitted, flexible schedule. The company offers good benefits, and also provide additional training to continue learning new skills. You get to work with some great people from all over the world. But there is a lot of work, and not enough resources. Long hours of work is required to meet the project deadlines.
Pros
incentives
Cons
overtime
Salary / Benefits
Five days work, day to day communication with the US stakeholders.
Continues learning from US stakeholders but no actual project exposure in Solar project sites.
Pros
mid year bonus, shuttle service provided
Cons
rotational night shift, slow promotion opportunity
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot from sunpower how to be a good employee, the right compliance policy and how to provide the customer with the need for good quality product.
I can say that sunpower leaders are good and have a lot of concern over the company and to the people.

My most enjoyable part of my job is when

I produced product with quality and right as required.
Salary / Benefits
Productive workplace, having a teamworks. I've learned a lot from my colleagues and also my boss. The most enjoyable part of the job is while working with good colleagues.
Salary / Benefits
Sunpower is the best company... i enjoyed my 8yrs working at this company... best benefits and best schedule.. having a 3 or 4days restday every week...
Pros
Benefits and schedule
Salary / Benefits
A company that can provide job in every emplyee, a very productive and most reliable manufacturing company, producing a very good quality product.
Pros
deminimies
Cons
long hour
Salary / Benefits
My previous company, SunPower, has given me knowledge about Solar Energy and how it works. It also gave me an opportunity to understand how important Solar Energy and how it helps our environment.

On my previous job, I tend to focus on my work because of the urgency and sensitivity of the documents I am validating and preparing. On this, I learned to manage my tasks and to know how to handle pressure on the processes that was given to me.

The hardest part of my job is be on a back-end processes and be a front liner which assisting calls from our own queue but still we tend to manage it. Also with the help of my co-workers which is supportive on every member of the team.

I enjoyed being part of my previous job, it is because on every solar lease documents that we're validating I know that we are partly helping our customers and the environment.
Pros
Meal Allowances, free foods
Cons
extended work hours every week
Salary / Benefits
There are extra task assigned w/c is annoying.The hardest part of the job is when you are duty during holidays. Always busy fire fighting. Too many bosses at the group.
Pros
Bonuses, health benefits
Cons
layoff
Salary / Benefits
Sunpower provide good training and a safe place to work. Provide a quality product with a warranty of 25 years. People here are easy to work with and have a good team work. Less stress environment coz you can see most people here are smiling and always great you with a smile.
Salary / Benefits
I love working at SunPower. It's more fun to work if you love your job what you are doing and the people around you. Management knows how to take care of their people. There is an open door policy where you can voice out your opinion about your job and the workplace and the people you work with.
I have a great boss from the Director to the supervisors. They are easy to talk with and they treat you as their level. They are very people person and you will feel that they care about you. They appreciate all the job that you are doing and recognize your achievements which is very powerful because it boost our morale.

I left the company because we are leaving for a life here in NZ but if I will have a chance to work again in my home country I will definitely comeback and apply again for SunPower.
Pros
Other Benefits plus fun workplace
Cons
Distance from my Home
Salary / Benefits
It offers a lot of opportunities to someone who would like to explore his potentials and discover his hidden abilities.

I did learn a lot at SunPower and gained a lot of friends.
Salary / Benefits
Providing clean energy, environment friendly company, a good company that I've been working for 8 Years, it has a good benefits for you and to your Family, I need to leave this company because my Salary isn't enough to support and provide the needs of my 3 Children that's why I am leaving this Company.
Salary is in the average but Benefits is OK
Job Work is in the average and Life Balance is Ok.

MY Overall rating is 4 stars.

What I have learned in Sunpower is the process and materials on how to make a solar panel and also how it works.
Salary / Benefits
Good shuttle services, easy to work with i learned how to review CCTV, i improve my self confident and also to communicate to the expats
Pros
good benefits
Salary / Benefits
To know the process issue to be able to identify problem and find solution. To commit the required output everyday. I learned to manage my time, to be handle pressure and to obey management rules. To be able to interact and associate with people. The hardest part of the job is that when your almost give up because of stress and pressure. It was enjoyable when you acknowledge for a job well done and gaining praises from your superior.
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is a learning experience. Efficiently communicating, experiment planning, execution, and updates are part of the project perceptions and key milestone deliverable. I have learned to communicate to different kinds of people, bearing always the end goal in mind. The management people have their focus and they are also well skilled in terms of people and technical management aspects. My teammates are then very well in delivering our goals and have shared their learning and expertise as we deliver our goal. For me, the hardest part of the job happens during unexpected scenarios happened at a tight deliverable schedule, in which pressures cannot dominate with execution. This opportunity leads to success and efficient productivity of the people. With these, I enjoy being with great people and mentors, who are very young that they always welcome learning and seniors as they collaborate and execute. Kudos to my Sunpower family!
Pros
benefits and collaborators
Cons
opportunities with barriers and blockages