Sun Life

Sun Life Employee Reviews

Philippines6 reviews

Fun if you are extroverted, enjoy lots of incentives and bonuses!

Lots of benefits and bonuses. Relaxed job if you already have an existing large network. The only pressure you will have depends on your relationship with your manager and meeting your monthly/ quarterly quota.

Productive and fun place to work. Limitless income is possible.

Financial advisors here are awesome. They humble and down to earth but they work really hard to achieve their dreams which motivates me to do the same.

Awesome job! Happy to work here.

Unlimited income as it depends on your hardwork. My manager/coach is very helpful, easy to approach, and very generous. Fun people with limitless potential as they allowed us to think outside the box and they always to implement our ideas. I learned a lot from my manager and from this company. I am happy that I am part of his team and this company.

Awesome job! Happy to work here.

Productive and Enjoy work experience

It's amazing and Fantastic Company, All financiak Advisor are approachable and the client as well. I highly recommend Sun Life with others and I could tell that Sun Life is the best Insurance Company and I'm so happy that I'm part of it.

Pros

Incentivea

Cons

Slow progression

Its a good company but it pays really low compare to its counterpart. There are some benefits which you cant even get because its on hold for years, yet its in my contract.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sun Life. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits