Sun Life Financial
Information from Sun Life Financial:

Sun Life Financial Employee Reviews

Philippines176 reviews
Salary / Benefits
You set your own pace. Unlimited Earning potential. Must be outgoing and likes to meet people. Goal setting is a must and needs ot plan out his work and work the plan. Must be persistent and resilient.
Salary / Benefits
You get to enjoy your work because of the fair work-life balance in the company and the benefits of all regular employees. The office setting is also good that you can enjoy going to work.
Pros
Excellent Work-Life Balance, benefits for the regular employees.
Cons
no benefits for contractual employees
Salary / Benefits
This company are very challenging to me because being agent you must be communicate face to face in your client to offer a insurance..Im a lot encounter people were one of us are judge us..but being insurance agent I ignored it.I continue doing for sell or offer to people that understand what is the purpose of life insurance.
Salary / Benefits
I learned from this company is to control my pride .and also my office mate is so humble and then all the office staffs is so friendly.the management is very accomodating to there customers
Salary / Benefits
working at your convenience is a wonderful thing while earning money but it doesn't mean you don't have to do anything. i just have plenty of time for my family while working with sunlife.
Salary / Benefits
I can say that sunlife did give me a great help to grow as a person and as a leader. They are giving enough training and programs for all interested to be an effective and efficient advisors. Very accommodating and helpful staff and I did learn how to work as a team. To grow and achieving goals as a team.
Salary / Benefits
This is a professional kind of company. But you do not have a fix salary here, it is all based on your commission. Meaning no sale no Commission no money.
Salary / Benefits
You can learn from sunlife about different techniques when it comes to sales. You can also learn to be pro-active and seek leads easily. The way they treat their employees was way different from other insurance companny.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Process of papers
Salary / Benefits
Though great challenge is present in sales and offering financial literacy, plenty of trainings are provided. Working pace is up to you. You have to manage your own time. However, your salary heavily relies on your output or close deals. Your hard work will be paid accordingly. Work environment is very supportive and optimistic.
Salary / Benefits
In my previous experience they are competitive to each other but at the end of the day they are still friendly to each other.
Sometimes they're pressured because they have to meet they're quota.
Salary / Benefits
The idea of working on the free time depending on the availability of the clients as well as enjoying what you are doing is a fulfilling job that affects people lives.
Salary / Benefits
You're only as good as your last sale. When you hit lows, they forget about you. Their motto is to recruit and recruit, leave the ones who are not producing behind. a lot of two-faced people.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace and you owns your time and flexible. I learn to communicate with other people and encourage and introduce the product we are offering to achieve financial literacy.
Salary / Benefits
You can work in flexible schedule. Learned a lot all concerning to finances and insurance. The management are accommodating. Be able to work anywhere you want. You'll be able to save lives in terms of financial distress.
Salary / Benefits
I'm currently just starting in Sun Life Financial as a part-time job. Online module training, coaching and seminar are still on-going but I am starting to prospect clients.
Salary / Benefits
nice workplace, co officemate and agents
friendly CSA's and guards

easy transaction for the clients

affordable life insurance

trainings and events

incentives
Salary / Benefits
Space, ethics and work environment is super nice. They have a cool work ambiance and the people are so friendly but know the work ethics. You won't feel out of place even if you're a rookie or newbie.
Salary / Benefits
People are nice and work in professionalism with co-employees also serving the clients.
Workplace: All equipment in the offices and training center are complete. securities, staff and other personnel will greet you with a smile.
Salary / Benefits
I feel very blessed sinced I work at sunlife,the knowledge I gained and the love I found are the things that I will treasure for the rest of my life and Indeed Sunlife can give you a brighter life♥️♥️
Salary / Benefits
My hardest part of my job in Sun Life is my bosses wants to gave what they commanded immediately for multiple task which is I can't do it for about a minutes.
Salary / Benefits
The most collaborative and the most helpful people I known is in Sunlife. It is both challenging and fun to work here. I have learned to understand and to teach other people the necessities in life and to help bridge the gap. Doing this ensures a brighter life not only for me but for everyone around me as well.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sun Life Financial. Our community is ready to answer.