Sun Life Canada of Philippines, Inc.

Sun Life Canada of Philippines, Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines5 reviews

Nice salary package

Good ambiance, cheerful co-workers. Nice salary package but no regularization in some departments. They only offer you a fixed term or project based contract.

Pros

14th month pay and many more allowances

Cons

project based/fixed term contracts

Team work and ability to grow.

You can work anytime anywhere. More time for families. Work life balance. Able to help other people secure their future. Happy to become a blessing to others.

Pros

Work from Home or Face to Face. Work at your convenience.

Cons

Filipinos are not believer of Insurance.

Awesome job! Happy to work here :D

Unlimited income is possible depending on your hardwork. My manager/coach is very helpful, accommodating, and very generous. I learned a lot from him. My manager and his team allows me to implement my ideas and everyone is very helpful/supportive. We can now do this work online/virtually. I am happy that I got accepted as a Sun Life Financial Advisor.

Works at the comfort of your home.

Freelance. I can do my other job while working at Sun Life. No time requirements as long as you meets the validation requirements. Enjoyed working as I help other Filipinos achieved life time financial security. Only in the Philippines that Insurance is not mandatory and this is a very challenging work to do. To help and secure more Filipino lives.

Pros

Work from home anytime at your convenience.

Cons

Pandemic situations makes it harder to offer Insurance

Not minimum and no benefits

Minimum salary and gov. Benefits are depends on the employer if he/she wan'ts to give. They don't have overtime pay. They don't train you so, you have to learn it on your own and their is a lot of issues and a one sided employer

Cons

Long hours, unpaid overtime, no benefits

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sun Life Canada of Philippines, Inc.?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sun Life Canada of Philippines, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Sun Life Canada of Philippines, Inc. Reviews by Location

Learn about Sun Life Canada of Philippines, Inc. in popular locations

• Sun Life Canada of Philippines, Inc.