Sumidenso Automotive Technologies Asia Corporation (SAT-A)

Sumidenso Automotive Technologies Asia Corporation (SAT-A) Employee Reviews

Philippines10 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Good
Job type and colleagues are fine. Perform well with best quality and you will be rewarded, neglect quality and you will be reprimanded. Human potentials are sometimes not properly utilized due to several circumstances.
Excellent Place to Work
My stay here was super great. I am very thankful that they hired me straight from college. They have a career path and you can see your progress as year goes by.
Pros
Bonuses, Activities, People are great here esp HR.
Cons
Overtime from time to time
productive but more pressure
5 days of work sometimes Saturday need to file overtime.
I learned work with pressure and short lead time.

The management focus only on target not considering employees.

Short lead time.
Pros
free lunch, free transportation
Cons
Official response from Sumidenso Automotive Technologies Asia Corporation (SAT-A)
August 15, 2019
We would appreciate it if you could discuss this further with us at HR. Please do see us anytime to be able to properly know what is happening from your side.
Salary / Benefits
I like the environment and they have a good secuty. They give bonuses 3x a year. its very fun to work there. Good bosses and co workers. They give chance to the employee to travel and train on other countries.
Pros
Free lunch every anniversary
Salary / Benefits
Great work place and many benefits
I stayed in Sata for only 1years cuz a opportunity abroad comes to me,, I could say SAta have Lots of benefits, but the salary is too low for a BPO company,,
Pros
Bonuses, Rice subsidy, Medicard and many more..
Salary / Benefits
Salary not suitable on the job of worker
Overall benefits are OK but salary increase is not that good.
For the management, managers are not suitable on there job title

because they are engineer not management graduate. they are not capable enough to manage.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Unsatisfactory managers
August 15, 2019
Thank you for your feedback. However, it would have been helpful to us if you were able to raise this concern directly and constructively so that we could properly address this. Please do approach us at HR to discuss this further in confidence.
Highly Appreciated
During my stay in the company, I grew exponentially in terms of technical skills and work ethics. You can expect a verys strict and goal-oriented work environment.
Salary / Benefits
Good start but slow career advancement
Exciting due to most of cases are troubleshooting, good start to build your career and skills , management are influence by politics, great colleagues , can keep as your friends, work alone during night shift is one of the hardest part of the job, great and kind coworkers.
Pros
Workplace is great and kind coworkers
Cons
no proper basis for promotions and no concrete plans for career advancement
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sumidenso Automotive Technologies Asia Corporation (SAT-A)?
Salary / Benefits
To accomplish anything in the workplace, coworkers must work as a team. Working in a team requires many different ingredients. I have observed and been a part of many different effective and non-effective ways to make my team at my job work.
Productive and fun workplace
-A typical day Full of workloads :) What i have always learned is that, "always DO whatever you can NOW- NOT later!" When it come to management- there's always a good opportunity for us to speak and let them know our thoughts and with co-workers they are always supportive. Having the hardest part of my job is when there's so much workloads at same deadlines you have to stay in the office until midnight :) The most enjoyable part of my job is after the submission of workloads there's time for me to relax :)