Strategic Networks Inc.

Strategic Networks Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines3 reviews

Nice job experience

I worked as project based. I was deployed in CTBC Bank where in I enjoyed a lot because of off shore kind of work. We educate our clients on how to use the bank' products like payroll partner and etc. And most importantly how to use E-gov

Well ventilated office

Enjoy dealing with customers. Fixing their computers and solving problems. And customers saying thanks on job well done.Management are very supportive for the betterment of the support services.

Great employer I've ever had in my life

My recent job is on Strategic Networks Inc. An IT Outsourcing firm providing managed services and innovative solutions at the highest professional level. I have learned from this company many great things how to become a good IT professional on the industry. How to become effective employee, providing quality and first-rate services for all our clients. Our company deployed me to one of their client Coca-Cola Bottlers Phils. Inc. where I was assigned as a Data Center Operator. As a Data Center Operator, it’s my objective to deliver a variety of technical services and operational support required to provide a reliable data centre environment on 24x7x365 basis. Key focus areas for the Data Centre Operator includes, IT Operations Management and IT Facilities Management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Strategic Networks Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Strategic Networks Inc. Reviews by Location

Learn about Strategic Networks Inc. in popular locations

• Strategic Networks Inc.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?