STMicroelectronics

STMicroelectronics Employee Reviews

Philippines47 reviews
Salary / Benefits
This company help me to achieved my goals. I have learned a lot on this company specially on my collegue. This company help me to invest and to have my own house.
Salary / Benefits
Best working environment. Unlike Japanese company that your moves are limited but here you can breathe whenever there are a difficult tasks to do. Your skills and knowledge will definitely improve.
Salary / Benefits
nice workplace with fully airconditioned. and canteen sometimes the food was not good. have a nice comfort room. and place was net. im working with a chair.
Pros
free transportation, free meal, medical reimbursement, 13th and 14th month and health card
Cons
12hrs of working in 4days and 2 days restday
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment, High technology access, High salary, Good benefits, Freedom for employees, Balanced Workload, 5 working days only. Can eat anytime.
Salary / Benefits
You need to be the best to stay in the game. There’s no room for procrastination. Continuous improvement is a way of life hence a game of technology. Everyone’s contribution is vital to the organization, thus you need to contribute, you have to ask youself and decide (take action) if stagnant.
Pros
Technology advancement
Salary / Benefits
Great camaraderie and wonderful benefits, very comfortable work mates,
Stress free working environment, the management is open for your any suggestions...
Salary / Benefits
Shifting schedule was good.
Good working place,

easy job being a quality control (semiconductor)

management are good..

people are all nice easy to work with.

Good benefits.
Salary / Benefits
Working environment is relaxed and not stressful. Walang masyadong bawal. Attendance is a must if you want to be promoted. Work is very simple and organized. Pros-good salary, benefits Cons-job is too easy sometimes I want to sleep
Salary / Benefits
Good start in generating knowledge and skill. Need more sort of financial support or financial freedom. Applied smart ans innovative actions, will achieve goals.
Salary / Benefits
During my On the Job Training I've learned a lot. On how to cooperate and to communicate in other people and how to manage your time. You need to be patience all the time because sometimes when you are in the production and you need to take an time study but the operator in that work place are not there because they are in the break you need to wait with patience. And you need to adjust in other people because some of other people when you are talking to them I feel they don't want to talk to me when I'm asking a some question that are work related.
Salary / Benefits
Can recommend to others. Very good compensation and benefits. People are good to work with. Management supports quality and people engagement for procees improvement.
Salary / Benefits
To be honest the salary Is better than the other company that's why I'm enjoying my work there.I also like to work here because of the benefits that help my mom
Pros
Sometimes
Cons
Only 45 minutes lunch break
Salary / Benefits
this company has good benefits, they make sure their employees are comfortable and they have programs their that help their employees to tell their concerns.. they also have friendly staffs that's approachable.
Pros
good incentives
Very beautiful workplace.
Friendly people.

Employees are their priority.

Has a very clear rules and regulations.

Has a very promising incentives.

Has everything any applicants want to have.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Cell group base
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace having a happy co workers as well.Having a good benefits in meal transport allowance more cooperatives will help you financially.
Pros
Free snack
Salary / Benefits
This company is excelling when it comes ij producing well trained people and high quality products. They're looking more on attitude cause people can be trained but having a good attitude it cannot be.
Cons
8.5 hra only
Salary / Benefits
We focus actually on Quality and on time Delivery on our products. We ensure also safety and security on the company premises. St. Microelectronics Inc. Is one of the best companies here in philippines.
Salary / Benefits
the most enjoyable part is learning on what it is on the real world. the hardest part of the job is analyzing your given data and hoping its correct. Over all its very good.
Salary / Benefits
good scheduling on work, many things to learn, manager & shift leader are wasted, work culture are good. my manager are selfish & team leader are to much obsequious. everyday i work with my colleagues.
Salary / Benefits
Long hours and days of work but you cannot notice it as there are plenty of works, duties and responsibilities waiting for each of you. You can't help but smile on the work load, otherwise it will get your wit and sanity.
Pros
lots of benefits
Cons
long hours of work, no life-work balance.
Salary / Benefits
good work place with high salary and benefits.My co-employee is approachable i enjoys working in this company. The JD versus actual description is different
Pros
benefits; salary
Cons
Favoritism