Stevens Transport

Stevens Transport Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,031 reviews

A good starter trucking job...

Not really good for anything else than being a starter job. They found on safe to an extreme degree and the pay is about as much as you expect from a starter. They say you'll make 1k a week but they make it so hard to achieve, that you'll probably actually make 1k in two weeks of work. It'll cost you money for them to install a microwave or fridge. But if you become a trainer the pay is great. They are nice enough but I feel there's not enough communication. They give 1 leave day for every 1 weeks of work, to a maximum of 5 leave days.

November 17, 2022
Thank you for your feedback. We value our drivers and would be happy to personally assist you if you would reach out to HRfeedback@stevenstransport.com

Good place to start

Great training company they are big on safety pay is decent it depends on how hard you run but overall good company to get your first time experience in.

December 4, 2022
Thank you so much for your review and positive feedback about your experience at Stevens Transport. We appreciate it.

dont go here

under pay drivers. lie about miles. trick people into becoming contractors to pay for their trucks at the expense of the driver. Dont become a contractor. You'll depend on miles they dont have to give and just end up paying for the truck and keeping no money for yourself.

December 4, 2022
Thank you for your feedback. Stevens strives to provide a five-star experience to all our drivers. We are sorry you feel you did not experience that and wish you luck in your next career move.

Get your experience and leave

stevens is good to get a cdl history but many people do not stay long. They have more drivers than office workers ..they will send you and another driver the same load .. stevens manipulate workers into becoming contractors to trainers to save money on health benefits and truck maintenance

November 14, 2022
Thank you for your review. We strive to provide a five-star experience for all of our drivers. If you would like to provide additional feedback or need personal assistance, please reach out to HRfeedback@stevenstransport.com.

Workplace very fun and friendly

Good place to work. Very friendly environment. Safe first all the times Best school for new drivers. I recommend this company for all new drivers in trucking industry

November 14, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your five-star review and feedback about your experience with Stevens Transport. We appreciate it and wish you luck in your driving career.

Hate it here

Hate it here run Always cheating you on your pay and they never tell you the truth You always have to call about your check and they do pay you a lot of half day paysYour run time is never paid out and they never pay you for your perdim

Great place to start your career

Helped me get my CDL and got me on the road. Great training program, safety oriented, and the miles are always there to take. Enjoyed getting to know dispatchers and management. I often miss my time OTR with Stevens.

November 11, 2022
Thank you for your review and feedback. We are so glad you had such a positive driving experience with Stevens Transport and wish you luck in your new endeavor.

Beg for your money

Lack of communication, beg for add on pays way too many departments there's a department for everything. You're a fool if you come to this company they'll lie to you from day one and will continue to lie to you

Pros

When my contract is up

Cons

Everything and everybody

November 8, 2022
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry you feel you are not having the five-star experience we strive to provide all of our drivers. Please reach out to tnuar@stevenstransport.com as we would be happy to personally assist you with any issues you are having.

Cdl

Stevens helped me get my cdl. Constant loads as long as you are running your clock and making appointments on time. Great company to start off and get experience

November 6, 2022
Thank you for your five-star review and feedback about your experience at Stevens Transport. We truly appreciate it.

Productive and exciting place to work for

I have been with steven's almost 7 years and I love coming to work because every day is a challenge there is always a problem to solve.the best part of my job is the fact that I get to work with some of the best talent in the industry and I'm always getting pushed to do better.

Pros

Great training, best equipment, the arrons treat you like family

Cons

Phones rolling is my only complaint

November 1, 2022
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your five-star review and excellent feedback with us about your experience as a Fleet Manager at Stevens Transport. We appreciate it and are so glad you love your job! We are glad you are part of the Stevens family.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Stevens Transport?

Good training

Great training company for you to start your trucking journey with. Just be patient and learn everything that you can from them. Waite a year a d find a company that can Pay you more.

November 2, 2022
Thank you for your review and feedback. We are glad you had a great training experience with Stevens Transport. We have had thousands of drivers make their long-term careers here, and hope that you will be a part of the Stevens family for years to come.

Trainers

The staff is not pleasant nor helpful. I personally left due to the lack of training being given to make me a batter driver. I have grown much more since my departure.

October 22, 2022
Thank you for your feedback. Stevens Transport is known for having comprehensive training. We are sorry you feel you did not experience that, but wish you luck in your driving career.

Stick it out for 3 to 6 months

Not the best but is a great stepping stone. Everyone has their own opinion but it is a good stepping stone as far as moving on to another company if needed. Equipment is okay not the best but it is doable they have good facilities and will keep you moving.

October 22, 2022
Thank you for your feedback. Stevens Transport prides itself on having the most up-to-date- fleet. We've had thousands of drivers make their long-term careers here, but are glad you got good training and wish you luck in your driving career.

Misleading from day one .

This is not a place to work for to make money instead you are used to make money and fed the scraps. This company will take so many deductions from you that you barely survive. Working at Stevens will make you feel like a modern day indentured servant.

October 22, 2022
We are sorry you feel you did not have the five-star experience Stevens Transport strives to provide all of our drivers.

Fantastic Place to work

Great place to work, I had a wonderful time. Good company environment, and they really care about you here. Fast promotions if you work hard and have a college degree in some sort of business sector.

October 22, 2022
Thank you for your review and five-star feedback. We truly appreciate it and are glad you had such a positive working experience at Stevens Transport.

If I knew then what I know now.

If the leadership is that poor to not listen ,ask my perspective, or hear the concerns I had then it is what it is. Sad to go, but happy to find a place where I’m valued. I wish them the best.

October 22, 2022
We are sorry you did not have there five-star experience we strive to provide to all of our employees. We wish you the best in your career.

I can't lie training and safe A1 but everything else sucks.

If you are not a trainer or on dedicated runs the pay suck! What I mean is you will not get enough miles to get a decent check.Do not become a contractor unless you like working for free.They have a answer for everything that's not in your best interest. Everything is your fault. Even if you complain about the miles you're not getting. I recommend this Company for training. But don't work there.

October 22, 2022
We are sorry you are experiencing difficulty. Our team at Stevens would like to personally assist you if you would reach out to gsofty@stevenstransport.com.

not the best but not the worse

did my cdl training with them and stayed on for two years. make sure you pay attention to the company sponsored cdl program terms. other than that the training was long and stressful but definitely came in handy when on the road. the environment was cool but pay wasn’t that great. if I had to, I would return.

October 16, 2022
Thank you for your review and feedback. We are glad you had an overall positive experience driving for Stevens for two years.

Great school

Great school but when they send you out on your on the pay almost stops couldn't pay my bills with what they paid and never seen 1000 a week lies ar abundant here

October 22, 2022
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry driving for Stevens Transport, but wish you luck in your driving career.

Plenty of miles

Im on a dedicated kraft northeast fleet, plenty of miles and good relationship with my dispatcher. As with any OTR long days and minimum home time. We earn 1 day off for every week out

October 13, 2022
Thank you for your review and feedback. We are glad you are having an overall positive experience driving for Stevens Transport.

Horrible place to work

I don’t know where to start with this company. Low pay and the y treat drivers so bad. They also do everything they can to blackball you. There have been a few times that they had made me late for home time. They are the most unsupportive company in the entire trucking industry.

October 3, 2022
We are sorry you feel you did not have the five-star experience we strive to provide all of our drivers. We wish you luck in your next career move.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stevens Transport. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Studying at Stevens Transport

Find out what it's like to study here.Read all reviews
  • Stevens Transport
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?