Sterling

Sterling Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Company has potential to be a good workplace, but management ruins the environment and tends to makes it a toxic place to work at. Please invest in training your supervisors because from what i heard they don't receive proper training, just promoted without the skills a supervisor really needs.
Salary / Benefits
Management is really good. They help you out when you need them. They suppirt you to become a professional. And the department is really good and fun. It's like you have your own famiky inside. Workload is heavy but environment is fun.
Pros
Many activities and incentives
Cons
Heavy workload
Salary / Benefits
A very good place to work in. I've been to and from other bpo's in the past.. This is the only company i've worked for over 6yrs. I was part of the very few heads that started their site here in Manila. We've seen a lot of growth.. Operational inprovements, system improvements. The company is ISO certified.
Salary / Benefits
This a good company. They have good compensation too. I would recommend this to people who would want a good training ground for a higher level position.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun place to work at. The compensation is great. Offers job advancement even when you are not tenured. The team leads are approachable.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sterling?