Stellar Philippines

Stellar Philippines Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Stellar has non toxic account and the promotion is quite easy if you really work hard for it. They have a lot of extra activities to keep the agents balance work and life environment.
Salary / Benefits
Been working here for almost 2 years already. You get paid twice as much as other BPO companies for a job that’s super chill. If you think you have good/excellent English speaking and listening skills, this place is for you! I can even refer you haha
Pros
Work is easy, awesome pay, friendly environment, open book management
Cons
Repetitive work, no mental stimulation
Salary / Benefits
Stellar has a very nice environment to work in. I worked there for more than a year but I 've learned a lot and I recommend this company for all the fresh graduates who want to enter in a BPO industry.
Salary / Benefits
I was an intern for twice during my college days and the people there are great to work with and the office environment is also good and great pantry.
Salary / Benefits
The job was great since you didn't have to take any of it home and once you get the hang of captioning it becomes very easy and automatic. The people there are amazing.
Salary / Benefits
life at stellar ph gave me a stepping stone for me to excell and learn company ethics. i have learned how to become a professional with a little fun in it
Salary / Benefits
Salary and Benefits wise, it's competent. Not only does the company pay the right amount of salary according to the job role, it also provides a culture that empathizes and support agents' needs.
Salary / Benefits
Stellar is an empaccable place wherein you be able to interact with Managers, Supervisors and everyone while working. They have a really great environment and culture as they will treasure each agent's thoughts and experiences throughout the day
Salary / Benefits
I can say that the workplace culture is great, considering how you were able to find camaraderie on a stressful working environment. With your colleagues around, working doesn't seem working at all, It's more like having fun. :)
Pros
Free Lunch, shirts and slippers during typhoon.
Cons
Poor management
Salary / Benefits
I love the this company, I would've stayed in this company if I was not needed to be a Grab driver. The people are very friendly and helpful. Our boss is really on-hand on his people, he will visit his agent everyday and conduct weekly meeting with his agent to make sure that every agents need/request will be addressed.
Salary / Benefits
Stellar is a good company and the people around are nice but compensation to corporate/support is very low and benefits is somewhat lacking compared to other BPO companies.
Salary / Benefits
Career advancement is open to all employees. Passionate about people and customers. Lots of perks provided to employees Managers are very approachable and stricty implementing an Open book management
Salary / Benefits
I am a customer service there and we do a back office job and is very easy and non-toxic account so I bet you to apply if you are looking for an easy job
Salary / Benefits
I'm a former intern at stellar Philippines as an NOC/TSE intern. Working at stellar as an intern is very nice, because the employees there was so approachable they treat me as an employee and not just an intern. They also give interns task to finish and teach them how to do it.
Pros
Free sleeping quarters
Salary / Benefits
Good work environment Good management Work was good and easy to handle because of workmates and TL’s Salary was ok at my time Morning shift From agents to management, we had coordinationq
Salary / Benefits
I began my career in a BPO company as a Customer Support. I’ve always been skilled at bringing excellent customer experience. I've been building my career for the last four years. In my previous role, the efficiency of the office has been a personal focus—especially as it has a cool environment. I was motivated to go to work every day because of the people and the site are incredibly beautiful. I set and oversee goals to be a top performer and I did. Assisting customers is our job but I made sure that every customer I handled has a smile on their faces. The hardest part of my job is when I was trained to be a multi-skilled teammate, we are doing voice, chat, and email. Sometimes, I'm supporting newbies on their training. In my role, I'm also flexing in different LOB's. However, that is fine with me because I have learned a lot of things like how I can handle different type of people with a different kind of concern. I’ve been really enjoying that part of my work and I’m especially interested in bringing the experience I’ve gained as well as my commitment to efficiency to the team. Outside of the office, I’m a musician, I play guitar and ukulele. I also love to travel. On weekends, you might find me at the beach or at the mountain playing instruments.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed my stay with Stella Philippines Inc., despite the how short my employment was. It provided a good opportunity for me to get back into my passion which is training. The location was my primary reason for wanting to be employed by the company, as it was only 4 blocks away from my home. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people that I worked with. They have built a good culture, which includes the right amount of stress to push people to become better. It was a shame that the account I was assigned to, got pulled out.
Pros
Cons
Job Security
Salary / Benefits
People are helpful and kind, staff are very accommodating, facilities are well provided and maintained. Over all if they only had a higher salary, I would've stayed.
Salary / Benefits
There are a lot of activities and events that you can enjoy and they are big on employee engagement. People are mostly easy to talk to, even the upper management. They practice transparency and they give you honest feedback.
Pros
profit sharing
Salary / Benefits
I've worked in Stellar Philippines for over 2 years I can say that I've learned a lot things with them however the environment went crazy that even I can't handle it anymore that my body is already giving up and I got sick. I still thank Stellar Philippines that they've given me an oppurtunity to learn.
Salary / Benefits
The company taught me many things, to be a better person, how to be a leader and provide excellent customer service. It gave me more knowledge how to handle irate clients and how to passify them.
Pros
Free lunch and more incentivea
Cons
Na