Stefanini IT Solution

Stefanini IT Solution Employee Reviews

Philippines17 reviews

Flexible work environment.

Can adjust based on your needs. They do not know how to deal with toxic employees. Undestanding of your situation. Coaching is not usually done. Employee support not that good.

Pros

Flexible work.

Cons

Does not listen to employees. Toxic team mates.

Work from home benefits

There's opportunity to apply to other roles after a year in your stay. You can apply for other roles you prefer. Fun colleague at least in my account.

Pros

Incentives and awards every month as well as team building. Allowance.

Cons

Politics in work place especially colleague that's hard to dealt but it's normal in a company, Also salary is quiet low in my opinion but at least we have allowance.

Worst management, very disorganized

Worst management, very disorganized, doesn't recognize achievements, hard work and initiatives of employees. Very bias, officers are very unprofessional, bias and always involve personal matters on their decisions. Very incompetent and unworthy of employees trust and loyalty. Very low compensation, lacks benefits and so poor on incentives and performance bonus.

Pros

Free coffee without sugar

Cons

Management is so incompetent, bias, unprofessional and cannot be trusted.

My first company after I graduated. I can say that this is one of the best company, employee oriented

I will highly recommend this company specialy for those who don’t have experience yet. The people, management and company itself cares about their employees, they will help you grow not only work wise but personal as well.

Productive, Fun Workplace, Friendly People and Nice Facilities.

Stefanini is 1 of the good company I've been through, Friendly management and employees, a clean and nice place to work on, and the good thing there is that there's an improvement in your career.

Pros

Good Incentives

Friendly colleagues

It's very relaxed and the people were very friendly. The management was very lenient most of the time. The salary was just the right amount for me. All in all it was a great experience working there.

Workplace

Nice workplace Friendly co workers Good Salary Relaxed Good Bosses Good Company Activities Good training's Good for IT Job starter Nice management Nice office

Fun workplace with shared responsibilities

Working in Stefanini is fun. Of course its intimidating at the start, but once you know everyone, the fun starts. When you gain experience, responsibilities will be given thus increasing your knowledge and experience along the way.

Allows work from home

Stefanini allows flexible working environment and work-from-home set up specific to our team as Functional Resources. The management is supportive of any socio-cultural diversities.

Rich competitive work platform

They treat interns and workers with equal view, the work environment and communication between the employee are very good and results to a high quality of work

fun place to work.

i cant say bad about this company it gives all the perks and joyable for their employee. A good place to stay its like your home. nothing else i can say

Awesome people

Good place to work in with a lot of good people who treat each other not just colleagues but as friends. The company provides good training grounds and allows trainees for ample learning curve.

Great starting point

It is a good starting point on where you would like to be in your field. Colleague are magnificent and has teamwork and has friendly environment. Management will help you in every possible way.

Cons

There are lot of scenario for "No work life balance"

Productive Workplace

This company knows how to equip their Employees. They do have tools that we can utilize and at the same time gives us knowledge. They also promote the work life balance which is one thing that most of the employees want into a company.

Fun

One of the best company specially my account before. I was able to make a lot of friend and learn a lot of things. And the management team is always there for you.

The company is good

-Was able to learn new technologies and helped me to become good at what i am doing right now. -My attitude towards work was improved because of the motivation of my co workers and they give me space whenever i am having a hard time understanding an I.T. Issue -Supportive co workers

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Politics at the office

Great Experience and fun workplace

People are approachable, even management team. Many awards and prizes are given to those who will be on top and also to those who have a hundred percent reliability.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stefanini IT Solution. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits