STARTEK

STARTEK Employee Reviews for Technical Support Representative

Technical Support Representative39 reviews
Philippines39 reviews

Found 39 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,159 reviews

Colleagues, supervisors, and managers are very approachable. If you need assistance, they are always there to support you. Company events are also fun.

Pros

Company events and the people

Cons

Too much workload

Fun workplace

This company is a good start for freshers that are planning to join the BPO industry, However the salary for the workload that you receive is not sufficient enough for the amount of fatigue and stress. The good thing is the work environment is really great and can be able to attain a massive knowledge and experience.

Best

The best company so far. From colleagues to the top management are very accomodating. It's definitely the best place to work with. I have nothing to say against the company but all good ones.

Productive and fun work place

We are at the front lines. We are the first line of defense. I am one of the first people to assist a customer towards getting a resolution. I achieved targets for customer satisfaction within 2 weeks of taking in phone calls through execution of action plans created by me and my trainer.

Productive and fun workplace with billiard table.

The place has a complete facility. Has good benefits for me and my dependents. Security is great. Overall it is a good working environment except for the pantries.

Overall its okay.

Same as other BPO, There are politics, from training to production. But in production we are just happy because we had a good and dependable TL, very nice.

Startek is a good company

Startek is a good company but the account that I was assigned to was not. The process changes every week and they are not sure if the problem of customers will be resolved. As an employee , I lose self-confidence cause I can't confirm with the customer if the problem will be resolved. If they are sure that this thing or that thing will happen, of course I am confident to tell every customers about it

Na

Good and very helpful the support of Startek and all are same level respect to everyone and I hope I can work again and accept me in Startek company alot people helping

Working great in BPO.

BPO is the fastest industry in the country and being part of the company for almost 10 years now it gave me a lot of great experienced not only for personal growth but also for personal growth as well.

fun workplace

good management, good salary, good people to work with, high incentives, learn more things, lot of recreation center, perfect health insurance. Perfect team.

Cons

Productive, Good management and Friendly colleagues.

We have a target tasks that we need to maintain high like our KPIs, We have a good management at work and that was the most enjoyable part of my previous job.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Voluntary Time out

Fun and Productive

Startek is not just about work. it also conducts sports awareness for the agents and teams to make sure that they have extra time to enjoy aside from work.

Pros

Hourly pay with extra allowances

Workmates are awesome

It was great being with Startek. They are like family to me. They provided me everything I needed. We can also talk to our managers whenever we have any concerns.

A second BPO

Startek is also a great company. They have a lot of things to offer. As a newbie in the industry, I've learned a lot on how to work well with people. Compensation is actually good as well.

Fun place and colleagues

at work, yes it's stressful but it doesn't matter because all people are playful and fun people. Helping each other of one of us is having a bad day at work. Managers always interact with everybody.

Awesome company

Stayed for this company for a year. The people the place is so comfy. It is like you are working at home with aircondition. My TL is a one of a kind person very supportive.

Good conpensation and fun work place and people

Good people, good boss, good conpensation, fare treatmet of employee considerate supervisor nicw environment, open minded people, full security and safety.

Pros

Bonus and rewards

Cons

Mandatory overtime

Productive, Good management and Friendly colleagues.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Voluntary Time out

Friendly people

My job here as a tech-support rep is challenging but because of the people working here are very supportive from my manager down to employees, that is why leaving this company has been one of the hardest decision I have to make.

Pros

Free shuttle service

Cons

Have to alot travel times going to work

Great workplace!

Startek is a great workplace! I regret going AWOL from this wonderful company. They have all the benefits if not the best for a call center. The pay is good and in advance (by one day). The only thing that was bad was my last account which was comcast.

Fun environment

It was really a great experience working with them. I've learned to be independent and optimistic during hard times. Startek is one of the company that i would really recommend to everyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at STARTEK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about STARTEK in popular locations

• STARTEK