STARTEK

Technical Support9 reviews
Philippines9 reviews

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,159 reviews

competitive leaders

management i sok. exccept when we have sudden increase in call volume, they are just going to put extended hours on our schedule without telling us first

Pros

avail hours

Cons

unauthorized OT

Graveyard shifts

I definitely realized that the night shift an actual graveyard. It takes a huge toll on your body and you also don’t get proper nutrition because restaurants around are clos

Working in a BPO

I stayed here for only 6 months. Did not really enjoy my stay here because of the toxic environment it have. Employees were come and go, cannot stay more than 6 months.

fun working

handled time warner cable account US account technical support.troubleshooting cable boxes and wireless connections for wifi .alsso providing truck rolls for service affected customer

Pros

all good

Cons

all good

Startek is one big happy Family.

Startek is one of the leading BPO company in the Philippines. I worked there as a technical support and handled customers in need assistance to their account. As a 1st time working in a BPO company in Startek, Ive learned how to balance my work and lifestyle as well and having the best management, I can say that i was lucky enough to be part of their Happy family since they treat their employees as a Family member so we feel their thoughtfulness and sincerity to help their agent to become the best employee and a great person. The Hardest part of my job is just being awake for the entire night but i enjoyed it as time goes by and learned to make things balance and make every moment unforgettable to each every one of us.

Pros

Cons

Compensation

Great ambiance of the workplace

In this job I learned to troubleshoot internet problems and to associate with different kinds of people whether it be an irate or a good person. The most enjoyable part of the job is when your supervisor appreciates all your hardwork and you received the incentive because of it.

Pros

free lunch sometimes, great incentive!

Cons

night shift

Fun and learning company

answering calls all day long but it was fun i learned about many things like how the way you talk to customers on how to communicate well to them through phone. and how to solve their concerns. hardest part is the callers is so irate(MAD,ANGRY,IRRITATED) best part is they are iRate Customers but when you help them at the end of the call you will hear "Thank you for helping me"

Pros

free transportation

Cons

happy environment and cool people

Receiving lot of calls everyday is usual or I can say that it as already normal for a call center. But in Startek that is not a burden because everything is balance. I enjoyed working in Startek,I'll be resigning because of personal reason but not with any reason just like i am against the company.

Pros

free lunches, gadgets

Very Challenging job

The job itself is very challenging. It's a call center set up working night shift catering customers based in America. The hardest part of the job was those irate customers but with them you will learn how to be more patient in terms of listening and understanding what they need and to have a quick response to their problems. It's somewhat stressful but the management is very supportive and my co-workers are cool and we just enjoy working.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at STARTEK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about STARTEK in popular locations

• STARTEK