STARTEK

Customer Support Representative8 reviews
Philippines8 reviews

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,159 reviews

Stressful workplace

Stressful workplace gives me a really bad experience at work. So i had to balance it with my personal life. At first i was hooked and motivated by money only.

It is a good company and provide necessary benefits to their employees

I enjoyed working at Startek for the last 7 years and very grateful that I was able to provide for my family while having a good work environment. It is a best place especially for entry level applicants.

fun

Responsibilities: • Activation • Port In • Consumer Credit • Business Credit • Sole Proprietorship the account have been desolved and the salary is very low

Productive and fun workplace

Overall rating is perfect. Its been a pleasure for me working at Startek (Makati) hopefully It will be more successful. I enjoyed everything at startek.

Most enjoyable part on my job

In Startek, I lated for 3 years and 8 months. Ive learned how to be competitive and become a top agent. I got a lot of recognition being as top agent which they have compensated me well.

Pros

good at recognition

Cons

graveyard

free mugs for the agents

My stay in startek is very nice but some employees are bully. My shift is graveyard shift. I learned how to deal with different kind of customers Some of my co-workers are bully and I dont like it. Hardest part of the job is to pamper irate customers. Enjoyable part of the job is the Pot lock day.

Pros

free mug

Cons

night shift

Productive with free internet kiosk for employees

The account is stable so as the compensation.Management, from the Director down to the agents are easy to get along with. In totality, my 2 years with the company is well compensated.

Pros

Back Office Appreciation Day

Cons

Travel time due to traffic.

Fun Environment

Office environment is fun except for frequent changes that the management implements almost every month. Some of these changes are often than not, affects the outlook of the agents. The hardest part of my job as a Billing System Issue Specialist communicating with the management since most of them are not familiar with the tools, miscommunication sometimes happen.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at STARTEK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about STARTEK in popular locations

• STARTEK