STARTEK

STARTEK Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative162 reviews
Philippines162 reviews

Found 162 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,159 reviews

Challenging yet productive and fun workplace.

The most challenging yet interesting part was dealing different kinds of people and learning so many things that are beneficial in life. I have learned that equipped people, equip people.

good for newbies in building & honing their skills, bad management.

I've been in the BPO industry since 2004. Here's what I can say...good for BPO starters, below average market salary, no salary increase when you hit the ceiling, very limited growth, very strong office politics, doesn't give feedback when you apply for promotions, the worst call center I've been through.

Pros

easy magenta LOB, has bidet

Cons

below average market salary, strong office politics, bias promotion, bed bugs, poor cybersecurity, moral code not being implemented, income centric company

Competitive and Fun

Working in Startek is a little bit challenging but at the same time fun. You will meet different kind of people, the staffs are accommodating from the guards up to the management. You will learn a lot, you will learn how to interact with different people around the world. You will learn about the product as well. Startek is a good company that help employees to showcase their skills, potentials and talents.

good

You've been doing a great job lately. You're so talented at staying flexible on any project, which helps everyone on the team. You have grown so much in your role since starting here. Thank you for your hard work, and let me know if there is anything I can do to make working here better.

Pros

fefdc

Cons

fecasw

Very nice and friendly people around

I worked at Startek for 7years and I can say that it is the best BPO company you can imagine working with.From recruitment to production, you will encounter very professional people, jolly and most of all will treat you as a family.

Pros

Generous clients, free foods every week, unlimited incentives

Highly recommended

Good place to work but not competitive in salary. Compensation and benefits are good specially in HMO dependents. Lot of oppportunities to grow in a support level.

Good company but not so good HR

I worked here for 2 years and I really love the company. Low salary but the healthcard really helps me a lot. I also one of the beneficiary of WIN project for my son's funeral, they gave me a financial support and that really means a lot to me. I'm thankful for that. We have a very professional Supervisors too. We are working on blended account and a lot of LOB but the salary is still the same. But I stay, because the account are not toxic, it was a very easy account and a friendly colleagues. I decided to resigned because of some disappointments. The HR team didn't do their job well. Especially on the teams that handle the referral incentives. After 5 mos they advised that my referrals are not eligible for the referral incentives that was posted on their page. After a month I decided to resigned and reach out to the Company Director first before they gave my Valid referral incentives. After how many follow ups finally they gave me the referral incentives after I get my final pay.

Pros

Healthcard, WIN like charity project, Professional Supervisors, Friendly collegues, Free Swissmiss, Hazard Pay during Pandemic, Easy account, Paid OT's.

Cons

Referal incentives, Low salary.

Fun Working There

I had a good experience working in that company. But all things weren't perfect because there are some changes on the management amidst of the pandemic.

Pros

Easy Account, Easy Hiring Process

Cons

Low Salary, Poor Benefits, Poor Management

Thrift company

Overload with tasks. Won't hire enough support staff. Too much demand with low salary. No regular incentives for performance. Very slow process (IT, Benefits, procurement) because we don't have enough people. The current staff is overworked and therefore can no longer handle tasks with quality because of the demand to comply to all tasks. Boss is so demanding and is the opposite of a servant leader.

Good Benefits but Management Sucks

Best place to work for CSRs who are jus starting in the industry but definitely not for tenured reps. Management used to listen to their front liners but when the good leaders left everything changed, work became too toxic to tolerate.

Pros

Good HMO, Benefits Team is nice, Salary is on time

Cons

Management is toxic, too much gossiping, no work life balance, leaders does not communicate clearly

Fun environment

Good management, they are approachable and really down to earth. I just need to leave the company for my mom needs me that time. But overall experience is amazing.

Pros

Free lunches, coffees, baskets, freebies

Cons

Low basic salary

Very nice medical benefits.

The company provides very good medical insurance. I learned a lot from my experienced there. They also have a nice and strong support team to help you out. The ambiance and atmosphere inside the office is the best and you will not feel that you're working. The employees are so friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed being a part of the Co.

Awesome and great

Just wanted to say that I’m happy and I love being part of the startek BPO company...I like all the people I work with. They’re all friendly and easy going. Thanks and cheers to all the people who helped me...

Pros

Free foods

Average type of workplace

If you're one of those who are currently starting to explore the BPO industry, it would be safe to say this is one of the somewhat good training ground to be equipped with all the knowledge you'll be needing of some sort.

Pros

Dollar OT Incentive

Cons

Low compensation

Easy account and friendly staff

Fun to work here the supervisors and management is so helpful and friendly. The account is easy so not so stressful working in here. You can ask a support in your team whenever you face some difficulties.

Pros

Free coffee during duties

Cons

no permanent team

Working in Startek sucks!

No employee appreciation. Working hard but underpaid. Not seeing your worth. No passion for their people. And the management dont care about their employees.

awsome

The comoany is perfect. Lots of benefits and non toxic environment. I love working there because it has shower room. Its like my house already. I sleep there..

Pros

Free meal

Cons

no wifi

Fun workplace

I worked graveyard shift. I have 2 days off. This is really an awesome company that provides a lot of benefits more than i expected. The boss are awesome.

Job interviews always late night

HR people are hard to find when you need to settle something. You need to come back again and again for their schedules while you have work too.. Trainings takes so long before you will know you are qualified.

Super productive

it's hard because we communicate our customers through chats and it was multiple chats it means that we received 15-20 chats but the good thing was I enhanced my typing speed on my daily work. I've learned to be responsible to work. Startek has a good environment. The hardest part of the was chatting customers because it was multiple chats at the same time. The most enjoyable part, receiving a good feedback to the customer

Startek is my family in Iloilo

The reason why I gave 5 stars because yes Startek is my family in iloilo. Although we dont have HMO until we are already regular we have better facilities. The people are warm and friendly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at STARTEK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about STARTEK in popular locations

• STARTEK
  • Customer Service Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?