STARTEK

STARTEK Employee Reviews

Philippines312 reviews
Salary / Benefits
If you're one of those who are currently starting to explore the BPO industry, it would be safe to say this is one of the somewhat good training ground to be equipped with all the knowledge you'll be needing of some sort.
Pros
Dollar OT Incentive
Cons
Low compensation
Salary / Benefits
Fun to work here the supervisors and management is so helpful and friendly. The account is easy so not so stressful working in here. You can ask a support in your team whenever you face some difficulties.
Pros
Free coffee during duties
Cons
no permanent team
Salary / Benefits
No employee appreciation. Working hard but underpaid. Not seeing your worth. No passion for their people. And the management dont care about their employees.
Salary / Benefits
The best company so far. From colleagues to the top management are very accomodating. It's definitely the best place to work with. I have nothing to say against the company but all good ones.
Salary / Benefits
The comoany is perfect. Lots of benefits and non toxic environment. I love working there because it has shower room. Its like my house already. I sleep there..
Pros
Free meal
Cons
no wifi
Salary / Benefits
I worked graveyard shift. I have 2 days off. This is really an awesome company that provides a lot of benefits more than i expected. The boss are awesome.
Salary / Benefits
HR people are hard to find when you need to settle something. You need to come back again and again for their schedules while you have work too.. Trainings takes so long before you will know you are qualified.
Salary / Benefits
it's hard because we communicate our customers through chats and it was multiple chats it means that we received 15-20 chats but the good thing was I enhanced my typing speed on my daily
work. I've learned to be responsible to work. Startek has a good environment. The hardest part of the was chatting customers because it was multiple chats at the same time. The most enjoyable part, receiving a good feedback to the customer
Salary / Benefits
The reason why I gave 5 stars because yes Startek is my family in iloilo. Although we dont have HMO until we are already regular we have better facilities. The people are warm and friendly.
* Competitive salary
* night differential

* one day process interview

* lots of health benefits and insurrance

* lots of perks and incentives

* great location

* stress free working environment

* good ventilation
Salary / Benefits
We are at the front lines. We are the first line of defense. I am one of the first people to assist a customer towards getting a resolution.

I achieved targets for customer satisfaction within 2 weeks of taking in phone calls through execution of action plans created by me and my trainer.
Salary / Benefits
Stressful workplace gives me a really bad experience at work. So i had to balance it with my personal life. At first i was hooked and motivated by money only.
Salary / Benefits
awsome peeps really enjoy working in this company need to resign because of the salary offer but i might say this is the best training ground specially to a newbie
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work is taking calls from U.S customers. I learned to manage may stats and improved how to speak in english fluently. The management is average they take care employees by hiring people who do massages to ease the stress of the agents taking calls. They also give incentives to agents who reach the quota in sales. The culture is average and same with other companies. The hardest part is taking calls from disgruntled customers and asking for help from a supervisor. What I enjoyed a lot is joining training sessions to improve my skills in the BPO industry.
Salary / Benefits
Working at Startek was a great experience for a fresh graduate. The company has a good salary and bonuses especially in our account where I worked. The working environment was great as well.
The shifting schedule

The people are nice and friendly

The career advancement is average

The fun activities

The pay rate is average

The most enjoyable part is summer outings
Salary / Benefits
Such a great experience working at startek. Good leaders... Happy to be apart of this company. Helped me alot especially for my children. No regrets....
Salary / Benefits
The place has a complete facility. Has good benefits for me and my dependents. Security is great. Overall it is a good working environment except for the pantries.
Salary / Benefits
management i sok. exccept when we have sudden increase in call volume, they are just going to put extended hours on our schedule without telling us first
Pros
avail hours
Cons
unauthorized OT
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working at Startek for the last 7 years and very grateful that I was able to provide for my family while having a good work environment. It is a best place especially for entry level applicants.
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to deal with different kind of people. The management is great, they accomudate all concerns. The most enjoyable part of my job are those activities every week