STARTEK logo

STARTEK Employee Reviews

Philippines319 reviews

Found 319 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,837 reviews
Salary / Benefits

Great place for entry-level employees

This is a cool workplace to start if you are new to the BPO industry. Hiring process is not very stringent. There is no foundation training and new hires goes to technical/product training once onboarded.

Pros

Easy to get hired

Cons

Compensation

Thrift company

Overload with tasks. Won't hire enough support staff. Too much demand with low salary. No regular incentives for performance. Very slow process (IT, Benefits, procurement) because we don't have enough people. The current staff is overworked and therefore can no longer handle tasks with quality because of the demand to comply to all tasks. Boss is so demanding and is the opposite of a servant leader.

Good Benefits but Management Sucks

Best place to work for CSRs who are jus starting in the industry but definitely not for tenured reps. Management used to listen to their front liners but when the good leaders left everything changed, work became too toxic to tolerate.

Pros

Good HMO, Benefits Team is nice, Salary is on time

Cons

Management is toxic, too much gossiping, no work life balance, leaders does not communicate clearly

Fun environment

Good management, they are approachable and really down to earth. I just need to leave the company for my mom needs me that time. But overall experience is amazing.

Pros

Free lunches, coffees, baskets, freebies

Cons

Low basic salary

Fun work place

Good company , if ill be giving a chance to return here or re apply i will do that. Very friendly enviromemt. I will definetly recomend this Company.

Salary / Benefits

Very nice medical benefits.

The company provides very good medical insurance. I learned a lot from my experienced there. They also have a nice and strong support team to help you out. The ambiance and atmosphere inside the office is the best and you will not feel that you're working. The employees are so friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed being a part of the Co.

Awesome and great

Just wanted to say that I’m happy and I love being part of the startek BPO company...I like all the people I work with. They’re all friendly and easy going. Thanks and cheers to all the people who helped me...

Pros

Free foods

Average type of workplace

If you're one of those who are currently starting to explore the BPO industry, it would be safe to say this is one of the somewhat good training ground to be equipped with all the knowledge you'll be needing of some sort.

Pros

Dollar OT Incentive

Cons

Low compensation
Salary / Benefits

Easy account and friendly staff

Fun to work here the supervisors and management is so helpful and friendly. The account is easy so not so stressful working in here. You can ask a support in your team whenever you face some difficulties.

Pros

Free coffee during duties

Cons

no permanent team
Salary / Benefits

Working in Startek sucks!

No employee appreciation. Working hard but underpaid. Not seeing your worth. No passion for their people. And the management dont care about their employees.

Jobs at STARTEK

See more jobs

Best

The best company so far. From colleagues to the top management are very accomodating. It's definitely the best place to work with. I have nothing to say against the company but all good ones.

awsome

The comoany is perfect. Lots of benefits and non toxic environment. I love working there because it has shower room. Its like my house already. I sleep there..

Pros

Free meal

Cons

no wifi

Fun workplace

I worked graveyard shift. I have 2 days off. This is really an awesome company that provides a lot of benefits more than i expected. The boss are awesome.
Salary / Benefits

Job interviews always late night

HR people are hard to find when you need to settle something. You need to come back again and again for their schedules while you have work too.. Trainings takes so long before you will know you are qualified.

Super productive

it's hard because we communicate our customers through chats and it was multiple chats it means that we received 15-20 chats but the good thing was I enhanced my typing speed on my daily work. I've learned to be responsible to work. Startek has a good environment. The hardest part of the was chatting customers because it was multiple chats at the same time. The most enjoyable part, receiving a good feedback to the customer
Salary / Benefits

Startek is my family in Iloilo

The reason why I gave 5 stars because yes Startek is my family in iloilo. Although we dont have HMO until we are already regular we have better facilities. The people are warm and friendly.

Workplace culture

* Competitive salary * night differential * one day process interview * lots of health benefits and insurrance * lots of perks and incentives * great location * stress free working environment * good ventilation
Salary / Benefits

Productive and fun work place

We are at the front lines. We are the first line of defense. I am one of the first people to assist a customer towards getting a resolution. I achieved targets for customer satisfaction within 2 weeks of taking in phone calls through execution of action plans created by me and my trainer.

Stressful workplace

Stressful workplace gives me a really bad experience at work. So i had to balance it with my personal life. At first i was hooked and motivated by money only.
Salary / Benefits

I miss working at startek leaving startek is my biggest regret

awsome peeps really enjoy working in this company need to resign because of the salary offer but i might say this is the best training ground specially to a newbie

Competitive and Stressful

A typical day at work is taking calls from U.S customers. I learned to manage may stats and improved how to speak in english fluently. The management is average they take care employees by hiring people who do massages to ease the stress of the agents taking calls. They also give incentives to agents who reach the quota in sales. The culture is average and same with other companies. The hardest part is taking calls from disgruntled customers and asking for help from a supervisor. What I enjoyed a lot is joining training sessions to improve my skills in the BPO industry.
  • STARTEK