STARTEK

STARTEK Employee Reviews

Philippines336 reviews

Found 336 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,119 reviews

Challenging yet productive and fun workplace.

The most challenging yet interesting part was dealing different kinds of people and learning so many things that are beneficial in life. I have learned that equipped people, equip people.

Competitive and Fun

Working in Startek is a little bit challenging but at the same time fun. You will meet different kind of people, the staffs are accommodating from the guards up to the management. You will learn a lot, you will learn how to interact with different people around the world. You will learn about the product as well. Startek is a good company that help employees to showcase their skills, potentials and talents.

good

You've been doing a great job lately. You're so talented at staying flexible on any project, which helps everyone on the team. You have grown so much in your role since starting here. Thank you for your hard work, and let me know if there is anything I can do to make working here better.

Pros

fefdc

Cons

fecasw

Fun workplace

This company is a good start for freshers that are planning to join the BPO industry, However the salary for the workload that you receive is not sufficient enough for the amount of fatigue and stress. The good thing is the work environment is really great and can be able to attain a massive knowledge and experience.

Fun workplace

I worked here for more than 7 years.Employees and management are kind and approachable.Basic offer is not high but workplace is good and the co workers as well.Regarding HMO,1 for you plus 2 dependents.

Family

amazing experience. fun environment and treats you like a family. workload is challenging but the pay may be lesser. i miss my friends there..........

Na

I learned a lot on my trainer but on my team leader, I learned nothing. He never teach us, and all he did was to complain. Salary was not that good…..and also the managemEnt sucks

Good Company

since its a shared service they have good salary and benefits. so much things to learn . Workmates are good and easy to reach out if you have concerns or problem regarding work.

Nice ambiance of pantry with enough drinks and coffee which I enjoyed.

I have worked here in a relaxed way as the perks are provided such as the free drinks of different flavors of coffee as well as juices and ice teas. There are good sleeping quarters. The ambiance of pantry is fine. I suggest the production area should have divisions for different teams. As for me, my stay here is just fine even though I experienced dissatisfaction on their leadership team.

Enjoyable and productive

Have a friendly environment. Helpful colleagues and supervisor. Approachable staff. Clean sanitation and organized. They provide all the benefits that there employee needed.

Pros

Free. Lunches

Cons

Overall, would not recommend a newbie to apply for a telco account.

Definitely learned a lot in the industry as a newbie and also my first job after graduating from college. There's always room for improvement in the company. I will forever cherish the experience and my former colleagues.

Pros

Free food during events. Free coffee/hot choco

Cons

Strict attendance policy Hard to acquire leave-needs to be a top performer

Old school processes, need more focus on process improvement and leadership development.

The process needs improvement and clear vision. Invest more on leadership development so they can promote more people internally. Benefits is very competitive in the industry for leaders but need to pay attention to agents comp and ben.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Processes and Leadership Development or succession planning

This is where I spent majority of my career - more than a decade

Awesome people - the bosses here are the most flexible and open minded ones. They will spend time listening to people (even the Karens)HR folks are the best - very dedicated and genuine

Very nice and friendly people around

I worked at Startek for 7years and I can say that it is the best BPO company you can imagine working with.From recruitment to production, you will encounter very professional people, jolly and most of all will treat you as a family.

Pros

Generous clients, free foods every week, unlimited incentives

Highly recommended

Good place to work but not competitive in salary. Compensation and benefits are good specially in HMO dependents. Lot of oppportunities to grow in a support level.

Good company but not so good HR

I worked here for 2 years and I really love the company. Low salary but the healthcard really helps me a lot. I also one of the beneficiary of WIN project for my son's funeral, they gave me a financial support and that really means a lot to me. I'm thankful for that. We have a very professional Supervisors too. We are working on blended account and a lot of LOB but the salary is still the same. But I stay, because the account are not toxic, it was a very easy account and a friendly colleagues. I decided to resigned because of some disappointments. The HR team didn't do their job well. Especially on the teams that handle the referral incentives. After 5 mos they advised that my referrals are not eligible for the referral incentives that was posted on their page. After a month I decided to resigned and reach out to the Company Director first before they gave my Valid referral incentives. After how many follow ups finally they gave me the referral incentives after I get my final pay.

Pros

Healthcard, WIN like charity project, Professional Supervisors, Friendly collegues, Free Swissmiss, Hazard Pay during Pandemic, Easy account, Paid OT's.

Cons

Referal incentives, Low salary.

Fun Working There

I had a good experience working in that company. But all things weren't perfect because there are some changes on the management amidst of the pandemic.

Pros

Easy Account, Easy Hiring Process

Cons

Low Salary, Poor Benefits, Poor Management

Thrift company

Overload with tasks. Won't hire enough support staff. Too much demand with low salary. No regular incentives for performance. Very slow process (IT, Benefits, procurement) because we don't have enough people. The current staff is overworked and therefore can no longer handle tasks with quality because of the demand to comply to all tasks. Boss is so demanding and is the opposite of a servant leader.

Good Benefits but Management Sucks

Best place to work for CSRs who are jus starting in the industry but definitely not for tenured reps. Management used to listen to their front liners but when the good leaders left everything changed, work became too toxic to tolerate.

Pros

Good HMO, Benefits Team is nice, Salary is on time

Cons

Management is toxic, too much gossiping, no work life balance, leaders does not communicate clearly

Fun environment

Good management, they are approachable and really down to earth. I just need to leave the company for my mom needs me that time. But overall experience is amazing.

Pros

Free lunches, coffees, baskets, freebies

Cons

Low basic salary

Fun work place

Good company , if ill be giving a chance to return here or re apply i will do that. Very friendly enviromemt. I will definetly recomend this Company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at STARTEK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about STARTEK in popular locations

• STARTEK