Starbucks

Starbucks Employee Reviews

Philippines491 reviews

Found 491 reviews matching the searchSee all 51,044 reviews

Happy working place knowledgeable

Very casual working place knowledgeable work happy working place. All employees good looking with good personality. If you're working on this company's you're in good hand

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Even 12 hour duty go

Starbucks is a good company. Good culture.

As a student, if you’re looking for a part time job Starbucks is a good company you can apply. You can negotiate with your manager about your schedule. The company values integrity, honesty and a fun culture inside the store. The pay is not that great but compare to other coffee shops Starbucks pays more including the benefits.

Pros

Free beverages, employee discounts, hmo when regular

Cons

Long working hours, shifting schedule

Productive and fun workplace

Loved the teamwork despite peak seasons. From work life balance to career advancement, I'd say my experience was no less than excellent. Would love to get back.

Fun and productive. You will enjoy meeting new people if you are an extrovert and willing to help your customers and your team everyday.

Nice work environment however you will be somewhat stressed with the customers you will encounter every day but training will be provided by the company.

Fun

love the environment and other baristas. christmas rush is really rush but nonetheless, its really enjoyable. its a good work place for fresh graduates

Super fun work

It’s a fun environment, you get proper training. You mert a lot of people during work, you gain friends as well at work. However, the salary is not enough with the duties and responsibilities most especially if you are already in a management team or managerial position. I just love the culture and working environment here that’s why I stayed for more than 5 years in this company.

Pros

Paid leaves, Hmo, breaks, good working environment, proper training and learning

Cons

Too much duties and responsibilities

Productive and Fun Work Environment

I really enjoyed my work there and it's really unforgettable. My workmates is treating me so well. Its really fun to work with them and my store manager there is so kind.

Productive and fun workplace with complete benefits.

Working at Starbucks help me gain my confidence in providing great and quality service to customers, dealing customers complaints with ease, how to prepare standard recipes for every beverage and, even handle cash. Benefits from health cards and free beverages for break times.

Pros

Free beverages during breaks, discounted food and merchane.

Cons

Working during weekends

Fun working place

Being a part of your prestigious company is already a previledge knowing the company is international and with high standard. I believe it would contribute a lot with the progress of my career that, maybe use and looking forward an advancement on my career on the near future.

Pros

Free lunch

Productive and Nice Culture

Starbucks is a place where you can learn and grow as a person since they value everyone's development. They will assist you in developing into a better version of yourself. And starbucks has always had a terrific and enjoyable culture.

Pros

Free meal for the part time and full time employees.

Cons

Short break

I love starbucks

this company is the best compny i ever worked and i love to work again at this company. The management and superiors are the best and they are all want you to succeed.

Pros

Employee beverage

Cons

Employee bean

Fun workplace but poor management team

Starbucks is a great company to work with. It is a shifting schedule so you’ll experience opening, mid, and closing the store. I’ve learned a lot with my fellow partners. What’s not nice here in Baguio is the management team, they tend to make issues out of small things. Starbucks encourages equality but you’ll not feel that here, management is bias that’s why a lot of partners are resigning.

Pros

Free drinks and food

Cons

Bias management team

Fun workplace

It's fun place to work but expect that there is no career growth. Alot of great benefits and compensation! Well recommended for people who loves client-facing environment!

Productive and fun work place

You will learn and grow as a person in Starbucks, they prioritize the growth of each and everyone. They will help you to become a better version of yourself.

Pros

Free drinks and foods

Productive work and always work as a team

In starbucks always busy and rush, but its always fun working in a busy day, especially working customer service. The culture in starbucks is always great and fun to me. They work under pressure but we can always end the day with a smile. The most enjoyable part of the job are the partners. Because you care each other and you work as a team

Pros

Free drinks and snacks

Cons

Short breaks, Incentives, Bonus. Healthcare

Good place to start

Service oriented industry, learned how to interact with customers and read people.Its a good starting point to work, specially for entry level in the service and retail industry. You get trained well about the company and how to interact with customers.

Pros

You get your caffeine fix.

Cons

Dealing with nasty customers.

Great for character growth, personally and professeionaly

Starbucks really gave me the growth that I wanted for myself, considering that this is my first job. Partners are really nice, and will help you learn. Overall 'twas a fun and challenging experience

Pros

Free foods and beverages, nice people

Cons

Long hours, low salary

Fun workplace, great working experience,

During my time at Starbucks, it was clear from the very beginning everyone's commitment to the brand and the atmosphere.Everyone kept in touch, and communication was key. Customers were very friendly and so were the staff. Initially, it was a fun place to work and develop skills that would've been impossible in a slower workplace.It was a good place to work, and the benefits are plentiful should you stay at the company long enough.

Pros

Free crew meal, with government benefits, discount for crew

Cons

Minimum full time working hours

Very productive and fun workplace. Good environment.

Good environment. A very fun place to work, you will learn a lot of things and the most enjoyable part of the job is making drinks for the customers.. :)

My 3rd place home

Company where you will find your growth as a person. Give values and uplift your self confidence and learn good working environment that molds you to become better day after day.

Pros

Free employee beverage and snack

Cons

Great enviroment and very fun to work in this company.

It was a great experience at starbucka very relax ambiance. Love the way they serve the customer and the process of making the bevarage in cold and hot drinks. I really miss the lamarzoco machine when im making my favorite WHITE HOT CHOCOLATE.

Pros

Free drinks 3x a day

Cons

Standing the whole day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Starbucks. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits