Starbucks
Information from Starbucks:

Starbucks Employee Reviews

Philippines462 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Overall starbucks is a good company to work . The culture itself welcomes you like a warm belonging. Its like studying again and helps you to mold as a better barista and person at same time.
Salary / Benefits
-High standard of trainings.
-Everyday is a learning process.

-Good benefits.

-Free meal for the part timer and full time employees.

-with 1 hour break (not paid) and 2 (15 mins break with pay)

-2 days of a week

-10 hours per shift
Salary / Benefits
I loved how my co partners treated me and how they communicate with our customers and partners. That is how i loved my experience while working in starbucks I've learned a lot .
Salary / Benefits
Starbucks really is a positive, high energy environment. I think that the people you work with really have the biggest impact on your job, and everyone I work with is so great. It feels good to have people around you supporting you and always teaming up and giving each other a helping hand.
Pros
Free Lunch and Beverage
Cons
Long shift
Salary / Benefits
To be honest, they have bad advertising. As they will have applicants especially fresh graduates think that they offer high salary when in fact they really don't, if you look at the workload and culture, it's not worth being a graduate, best suited for undergrads. No fair with having half of first month's pay not credited, only to find out it's for your backpay - didn't receive even when I submitted my valid resignation letter, no contract even.
Salary / Benefits
it was fun being at Starbucks working there will be my most happiest place aside from being with my family and mostly you will meet different people and different nationality and welcoming them is the happiest when you put a smile on it.
Salary / Benefits
As a part-time barista and student, I had a hard time fitting in the culture, but the management and the culture helped me grow a lot to become great.
Salary / Benefits
Well known company because of its culture and people. Customer service is our commitment and through coffee as conduit of our human connection. Respect and integrity are shown to each and every employees.
Salary / Benefits
all the postive workplace that you can think off
cooperative team and building each other up in a very positive manner

very competitive team and a positive workplace
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun to work, career growth is evident, work environment is excellent, knowledge and skills are improved, management career is available always.
Salary / Benefits
Best company yet I've worked with, owners are humble and really shows value to their employees. Working environment is not stressful at all and enjoyable.
Salary / Benefits
I am very much thankful of my starbucks experience,it feels like your not just working but enjoying and having fun with your partners or co-workers, i’ve learned a lot from coffees and how to become more progressive and being passionate in everything, and mostly it will help you interact properly on how to handle deffirent kinds of people or customers. From a a well known world class customers service company
Salary / Benefits
The place has the best training to develop a person's communication and presenting skills. You get to interact and actually care for people, both your co-partners and customers. They take care of their employees very well and you'll never have a boring shift.
• Have a great understanding of amplitude's sale model
• Be able to help train and on board new hires

• Be proficient in basic product demos as you work towards a closing role
Salary / Benefits
it was a great learning experience. Workmates were friendly and hardworking, they often help you out as well. Training was difficult but in due time, it was just a matter of mastery. What really highlighted my experience was the customers, in starbucks you are encouraged to converse and talk with the customers something that is seldom done in other coffee shops.
• Have a great understanding of amplitude's sale model
• Be able to help train and on board new hires

• Be proficient in basic product demos as you work towards a closing role
Salary / Benefits
Starbucks is a company that calls their employee partners and that is one of the best thing that a company can do to their employees not treating them like just employees but partners of the business. at Starbucks ive learned a lot of things specially being one of the barista trainors and global coffee master, ive learned a lot about more coffee from the green beans itself until it goes from a cup. Starbucks makes me passionate about giving the best service that a hospitality industry can do. I didn't find it hard to work in this company because all the mentors and seniors was with me from the beginning until I got promoted.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot about discipline and loving your job. Doesnt matter where you came from, starbucks as a whole welcomes diversity of people in all walks of life.
Salary / Benefits
It was a quick yet memorable experience with my 129 family. I learned a lot from my Manager, SL, BT and co partners. Life lessons, all our happy moments in the floor. I never felt so tired during my shift because of them.
Salary / Benefits
Excellent in training for new employees. Generous in giving full benefits. Learned to respect each other by adapting company rules. Great work environment and professionalism.
Pros
Free beverages and snacks. Monthly incentives.
Cons
Too many promotions.
Salary / Benefits
It's always a bright day at work.
I've learn a lot from personality development to working ethics.

The management are very helpful in all aspects.

The hardest part of the job is when I'm on the till and coffee tasting at first.

And what I enjoyed a lot was the people around me the supports each other capabilities, there's also a lot of competitive works with enjoyable environment.

Outings, Annual Dinner, latte art competition, knowledge skills, marketing strategies.