Stanley Black & Decker

Stanley Black & Decker Employee Reviews

Philippines17 reviews

Found 17 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,706 reviews

Good

Good working environment, wise financial growth, took value of their employees, good management system,good in learning and developing your skills, non toxic, and good boses

much benefits

my experinec in SBD is awesome, SBD gave me the chance to learn under vey minimal supervision. I thaks SBD for trusting me and believing in me and giving the doors open for many opportunity.

fast paced workplaced

stranley black and decker is a warehouse tools set packaging.. it provides a high quality original tool set products which is exporting to other country. this company needs to reached there target qouta on their specific period of time or deadline.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

singing and dancing

One of tje most enjoyable experience in my life

In my Stanley Black and Decker experience, I've learned a lot of things about warehousing management system. Even though sometimes there's a stressful day but I can handle it.

Fun workplace

Im cooperative person.... and fast learner in my process....and i have more experience in process in my past job..and im a hard working...and i have experience for regular employees because of may attitude..

Pros

Free lunch and free shutle service

Cons

12 hours

productive and fun workplace

nice workmates, happy to have them. Always nice days. I learned how to be a team player. The management are good. They have productive and fun workplace. The most enjoyable is when all of us bonding to each other.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

8 hours

good working environment

responsibility,accountability,respect,and values. my co workers are easy to approach even the managers and supervisors, We are like family. Inside the production we do rotation in different process, we are given the chances to know not just one process,as much as possible we are encouraged to learn more.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

long hours of stay in the company because of 1 hour break

Fun place to work with

The people working in Stanley are fun work with. I have good friends and i learn a lot from the company. I just dont like the management because they dont know what they are doing.

You will learn a lot about the American culture.

Good company to work with. You should come prepared because they hire people with experience and do not expect to be guided on your new job. Meeting with other nationalities is normal.

Pros

Free lunch, good compensation

Cons

Job security

productive

-nice co-workmates -i learnd a lot from my leaders and workmates -good managements and happy environments -good workplace and safe -i dont think we have hardest part of my job because i enjoy everything in line because i have a lot of nice friend in the company -the most enjoyable part of my job is when i have a friends and nice leader

Pros

free lunch

Cons

long hour

I can learn more thing on Stanley black and decker

Need to know all by your self the process of your title, its hard but i enjoy it and i learn more things on my field. i skip my break just to focus on my work. i enjoy also benefits of this company.

Pros

Free shuttle, free lunches and free dinner if rendering overtime

Cons

long hour in work

Productive and fun workplace

Productive and fun workplace ,the most enjoyable part of the job is sent to supplier for audit verification and inspection. I learned lot of thing, such as SAP, etc etc

To secure a position in a well-established company or any institution, that is not merely profit-oriented but one that is mostly dedicated to the welf

Committed to excellence, ambitious and hardworking Can work with diverse group of people Organized and has the ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environment

Pros

any time

fun workplace

The company is very nice and provide what is the employee needed esp. when it comes to safety. The most enjoyable part is they provide and involve each employee into diffrent type of activity like participating in local events (tree planting, fun run, house building..)

Pros

free lunch

productive company and fun.

Productive and fun work place. i learned how to become a leader.we are very close to my co workers..team work...the most enjoyable part when i became a member of our family council representative where in i learn how to be more friendly to my co workers...we are the one who prepares the upcoming events in our stanley.

Pros

free lunch, rice allowance

Cons

Challenging, knowledge acquiring workplace and enjoyable.

My everyday work is challenging and more responsibilities to accomplish everyday but i learned more and most especially I enjoyed the job. The management is supportive to their employees and and give corresponding benefits they need.

fun place

i learned how to manage my self in defferent costumer. and good relatioship in my management

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stanley Black & Decker. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits