Staff Domain

Staff Domain Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Working for Staff Domain (SD), for almost two years now, taught me the value of continual improvement in what I do. SD's awesome management team always puts its employees' welfare and development first; hence, the reason it promotes work-life balance on all fronts. SD's leaders motivate each and every one of us to go above and beyond at all times. They say if you love what you do, then you don't have to work a single day in your life—this one holds true at SD. On top of having caring and understanding leaders, SD's workplace culture can be typified as family-like. The hardest part of the job, I'd say, is the daily commute (because I live outside the Metro Manila area). Other than that, everything's enjoyable at SD.
Pros
Free lunches, international travel and training opportunities, HMO coverage (+1 dependent), life insurance, above-average compensation packages
Cons
Still has some room for improvement in some aspects of the business
Salary / Benefits
they don't care on their employees. if the client having issues, the phil management or HR did not hear your side. they will terminate you immediately.
Official response from Staff Domain
October 10, 2020
Hi Waldo,Firstly we hope all is well with you and your family.We are sorry that things didn't work out with you and your client. Unfortunately, the job that you were hired for you could not complete to the level that you advised they you could, and we feel horrible about this. Even our managing director reached out to you, along with staff on both the client & Staff Domains teams putting together a performance improvement plan to help you get on the right track. Unfortunately, despite our best efforts and best intentions of both us and the client at the end of that period you were still unable to complete the task that you had advised the client you could and us to an acceptable level. Because of that, unfortunately, we had to part ways. In saying that we have no ill will towards you and wish you the very best of luck in the future with your endeavours!
Salary / Benefits
Good bosses, Competitive salary package and benefits (HMO w/ dependent and life insurance upon hire + perks and incentives), Friendly coworkers, State of the art facilities