Sta Clara International Corporation

Sta Clara International Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines95 reviews

Fun but stressful workplace

Always Monday, no time to rest even in Sunday, you will be forced to work because the project needs you. Work to life balance is very poor, even in your day off they will try to call you.

Pros

Free accomodations and service

Cons

Long hours of work, the management expect you to work for a minimum of 10-12hrs a day

I was able to work under pressure. Especially at the end of the month. For the monthly compliance.

I was able to gain lot of knowledge in construction industry. Since its an ISO Company and a quadruple A. I think working in Sta Clara will help you a lot in terms of experience when you are aspiring engineer.

Pros

Transportation and accommodation provided

Cons

No overtime pay

Productive Workplace

IT Team leaders will help you to develop your skills, They are friendly and will assist you in on site concerns. They Are Great team leader that will help you to show your potentials in IT.

Toxic too much long hours, no over time

good company, they are giving good pay raise and the management is fair in giving promotions. Nice boss and too much benefits. Its good to be here and become old with this company

Pros

Free staff hous3

Cons

Challenging and interesting experience while working in Sta Clara int'l. corp.

1. Rendering manpower and heavy equipment on site.2. Learn to handle deferent people and deferent attitude's. 3. Very kind and easy to approach.4. Mountain and Valley's around.5. Insurgencies against NPA's and the Gov't.6. When the team always obey the Safety Rules and Company policy.

Pros

Hazard pay, Allowances free accommodation Barracks

Cons

8 Hours a day and with night shift's

Too much bureaucrats, No retention programs

The culture is very toxic. The company needs to re-design the structures of some department's. Especially the HR/Admin, Warehouse, Accounting and Logistics

Pros

Free staff house

Competitive Company and Professional at Work

I must say that Sta. Clara International Corp. builds confidence in me. I learned a lot from this company I meet a lot of people because of work and learn from them. I think the problem for me here is their lot of bosses, and in a surge of the pandemic, there are employees who are forced to use their leave for 1 month and we don't know when will we come back or work from home.

Pros

Free lunch, Dinner for employees who will stay long hours of work. Bonus

Cons

Long hours of work, No pay. No increase to regular employees

Not so productive and fun wirking

Mostly of Engineers work with this company said that politics is wide in this company and I experienced it and others tell it also.But working together with Project Managers are not problem as long as you are productive and you knew your job.Do your work on schedule.

Pros

Free meals are depends on location

Cons

long hours for operations

Challenging yet fulfilling company

Sta. Clara is one of the challenging companies I have worked with but I can say that I was able to spread my wings and discovered my potentials. They offer many career opportunities to their employees. Benefit package is not competitive and selective of position (not all managers have the same). In general, I liked how challenging the experience was.

Pros

Career opportunities, ISO certified.

Cons

Long hours of work, politics, benefit package is not competitive, not much people engagement programs

One of the 4as company in the phils.stability of the company is good lots of project and the managers are nice to their workers,the equipment are all in good condition

Pros

Allowance

Cons

Six days aweek

High salary but no work life balance

My first three months on a project based assignment was gruesome.You have to be ready on 6am to ride the shuttle service from barracks to site. And go home from site to barracks on 10pm. That is Monday to Saturday. And we have Sundays as well, 6am to 4pm. So basically, our rest is just sleep and Sundays after 4pm.

Pros

High salary compared to other companies

Cons

no work life balance. Very long hours

productive

I learned a lot from my work specially from co-workers . I had fun and meet a lot of new friends from job interviews thru travels and work . And it's challenging.

Pros

free transportation and accomodation

Very challenging

Its all good just follow the procedures, rules and regulations and they will promote you right away.. good salary the hr are very effective incentives are great

Pros

Good salary

Good Experience for fresh Graduate Civil Engineers

Fresh Graduate/newly licensed Civil, Mining Engineers and etc. will receive a good background/experience at Sta Clara International Corporation wherein you will be exposed to different Department which is related to your course.

It was a workplace where you can learn many things

Sta. Clara International Corporation has helped me learn many things and has given me enough experience to face other challenges ahead of me. My colleagues have been very supportive

Nice experience

Minimal compensation. Too much politics inside the management. Easy to cope with officemates. Previlege to travel places. Being able to experience and learn a lot from the field work.

Stressful but fulfilling

The projects of the company are challenging, huge projects with tight project timeline but you get to work with engineers with vast experiences locally and abroad, thus gaining more experience and knowledge which is so much worth the stress.

Pros

Learning experience

Cons

Long hours, no overtime pay, slow career growth

No such thing as work-life balance

No overtime pay but requires you to overtime a lot, low salary offer, little experience, management needs a lot of improvement in terms of caring for employees, but colleagues are great to be with and will have a lot of time being with them.

Challenging but most of the questions are common ad easy to find answers.

I was engaged to Sta. Clara from Jr Supervisory level until I became Manager of Plant and Equipment Department. This was may be the sow that I reaped for working hard in here. The company actually gave me a chance to develop my skills management wise until they saw me my potential of handling people and solving problems confidently.

Pros

Free Car, Meals and travel allowances.

Cons

Extended hours

Good accommodation but poor site organizational structure

Site Managers require subordinates to be subservient to their instructions and whims. Project managers tend to be dictatorial and boastful. Checks and balances are very minimal

Productivity

Very chalengging in this field of work that i gain in this company and give me strength and great motivational wisdom thru our valuable friend that i gain and i can apply in my life. Thank you

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sta Clara International Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits