St. Francis Square Group of Companies
St. Francis Square Group of Companies Employee Review

Fun Workplace

November 15, 2016
Fun workplace. Christian company. They offer cash advance and mobile phone installment for regular employees. Mahigpit sa late and absences. So many deductions. Fix service charge. But the DOS and ADOS are super bait.
3.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Christian company
Cons
Small commission, no healh card
August 8, 2019
Same location
Leasing Officer (Former Employee) - Ortigas Pasig
as a fresher iv'e gain more knowledge in being a sales person, co employees are nice and helpful. although there's no benefits like an health card or etc but still a nice company
May 19, 2020
Loan Officer (Current Employee) - Mandaluyong City
It is a very busy day because I am dealing with different clients, sales group head and sales staff and financing instution. Learn to be more patient Management is very good.
August 27, 2019
Executive Search Consultant (Current Employee) - Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City
My typical day at work would be very exciting and challenging. I get to know the manpower needs first hand. From studying the Job Description to job offer presentation. I have learned in the company that we have to put God first in everything that we do. Management are hands on and always available whenever we need them especially with urgent matter. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I get to help people find the best job fit to their attitude, skills and capabilities.