St. Francis Square Group of Companies
St. Francis Square Group of Companies Employee Review

fun workplace

May 19, 2020
It is a very busy day because I am dealing with different clients, sales group head and sales staff and financing instution. Learn to be more patient Management is very good.
3.0Salary / Benefits
August 27, 2019
Same location
Executive Search Consultant (Current Employee) - Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City
My typical day at work would be very exciting and challenging. I get to know the manpower needs first hand. From studying the Job Description to job offer presentation. I have learned in the company that we have to put God first in everything that we do. Management are hands on and always available whenever we need them especially with urgent matter. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I get to help people find the best job fit to their attitude, skills and capabilities.
June 9, 2019
Human Resource Department Intern (Former Employee) - Mandaluyong City
The people in the working environment are very helpful that it helped me develop my communication skills and at the same time increase my confidence. Very great company!
Pros
Nice and friendly people, great ambience, and positive working environment
March 11, 2017
Pharmacist Assistant (Former Employee) - Mandaluyong City
Time management be panctual avoid late. Patience and hardworking . Supportive to a team. Encounter the diff.kind of customers Build rapport to a team
Pros
lunch
Cons