St. Francis Square Group of Companies

St. Francis Square Group of Companies Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
It is a very busy day because I am dealing with different clients, sales group head and sales staff and financing instution. Learn to be more patient Management is very good.
Salary / Benefits
My typical day at work would be very exciting and challenging. I get to know the manpower needs first hand. From studying the Job Description to job offer presentation. I have learned in the company that we have to put God first in everything that we do. Management are hands on and always available whenever we need them especially with urgent matter. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I get to help people find the best job fit to their attitude, skills and capabilities.
Salary / Benefits
as a fresher iv'e gain more knowledge in being a sales person, co employees are nice and helpful. although there's no benefits like an health card or etc but still a nice company
Salary / Benefits
The people in the working environment are very helpful that it helped me develop my communication skills and at the same time increase my confidence. Very great company!
Pros
Nice and friendly people, great ambience, and positive working environment
Salary / Benefits
Challenging and fun environment to jumpstart and expose yourself on the workings of varied businesses as the group handles multiple business category. As per the IT Dept, the people and work culture cultivated is intimate and supportive of each other.
Salary / Benefits
My last job was an excellent learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways. . I also learned a great deal about handling customers.
Pros
Free snacks
Salary / Benefits
Time management be panctual avoid late. Patience and hardworking . Supportive to a team. Encounter the diff.kind of customers Build rapport to a team
Pros
lunch
Salary / Benefits
Good for having experience when starting to work, tho you wont have a salary raise for a long time, been there for almost 4 years and did not even get a decent raise.
Salary / Benefits
i was assigned to work in a shifting schedule i have learned more about handling my subordinates and guest complains, the workplace is fine, but office facilities need for upgrade. the hardest part of the job is, when my subordinates is absent the supervisor will take over of the duties of the agent, and that is unusual. The most enjoyable part of the job is working fun with my colleague.
Pros
With Service Charge given.
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace. Christian company. They offer cash advance and mobile phone installment for regular employees. Mahigpit sa late and absences. So many deductions. Fix service charge. But the DOS and ADOS are super bait.
Pros
Christian company
Cons
Small commission, no healh card
Salary / Benefits
Everybody knows me because i'm working 11 years of my life in the company. I love my job, i love what i'm doing, i love being graphic artist. My co-workers are all my friends.
Salary / Benefits
very interesting work, tiry but it helps a lot especially in dealing with types of persons. I can share my knowledge for those aspiring businessman and womans.
Pros
i can travel in a different part of the Philippines for free
Cons
multi tasking