Sprouts Farmers Market

Sprouts Farmers Market Employee Reviews

Showing all 4,452 reviews

Eh workplace

Pros: Honestly, not the worst place. Pretty easy job Cons: Management was hard to work with. Had a lot of trouble with scheduling and swapping shifts. As well as other co-workers talking down to others. Made it an uncomfortable environment.

Well paid and work/life balance.

You can make really good money as a department manager. The work can be difficult sometimes but I enjoy the fact when I leave I am rarely (if ever) contacted.

They treat you like a pawn

They will tell you what you want to hear to get you in the door. Seems great at first, and some will seem appreciative, but it seems like it’s all a show just to keep workers. One person to face the whole store, then get told should have done it better.

it’s alright

repetitive and tiring is the only words that can describe this position. basically just going out to get carts, doing Go backs, cleaning and consistently getting called up to help other departments for your whole shift. But they are flexible so its a good high school job.

Terrible management

I've worked in retail and the grocery business over 25 years. Sprouts farmers markets is the worst company I've ever worked for. They treat their employees very badly and do not pay scale wages for the grocery business. If you have any other options I strongly recommend you check them out before wasting any time working for this company.

Fun workplace and employees, not many hours.

A fun work environment with wonderful employees who make you feel a strong sense of belonging. Not many hours to be handed out unless you work a full-time position, even then hours can come across quite scantily.

Fast paced and productive

There’s about as much turnover as any other retail job, but sprouts is a pretty cool company to work for. You stay extremely busy and there’s no down time, but it makes the days go by quickly.

Shady hypocrisy

Open door policy means if you do what is right they will do everything in there power to get rid of you. Even if you go through the proper process they turn it around on you because they know people in upper management or corporate management. If you are truly good at what you do you don't want to work for them.

sucked working there, management very unsupportive, many co-workers were good people though.

Horrible and unpredictable hours. Management was very unhelpful and downright mean. Didn't enjoy my days there and made it hard to show up for work.

Pros

nothing

Cons

short breaks, bad management

Retail and kind of a toss up

I suppose every store is different. This is for a sure you stick around for the people, coworkers. The customers are hit and miss and if your store is short staffed expect to be doing everything but your role.

Not really my vibe

This job isn’t awful, pay could definitely be better and the mangers are hit or miss. This job just really was not my vibe and I didn’t enjoy it. They love to cut hours though.

nice people

Deli department went downhill. Store managers are shady and no matter what you do, how much work you put into the job, nothing matters. You'll feel disrespected, depressed, and suicidal. That's my experience anyway. People were nice and that was it

Pros

Cons

E v e r y t hi n g

Loving and caring environment

They are really flexible with hours as long as you stay in touch with management. They have scholarship opportunities for college, good training. Job offers overtime . But sometimes u have to clean up after others laziness, only if u care about ur job though lol. Worked there for 3 years so yea I recommend for a job u can get comfortable at. They appreciate employees too with benefits and tons of discount and free meals to employees.

Good for students, don't bother if you want full-time

I have been working at Sprouts for a year and a half. The hours are not good unless you have other obligations like another job or school. The work is easy, yet made unnecessarily stressful due to under staffing and lofty goals set forward by management. Often times, you work to finish your shift. There is no such thing as finishing your job.

Pros

Good coworkers

Cons

Management, hours, job security

Cashier is my favorite position at sprouts

Great customer service is easy when working at sprouts Flexible hours and good benefits Fast paced is my favorite position As a cashier hardest part is when I can’t find a customers item

Used to be a great place to work

When I first started here it was a refreshing change of pace from retail with Sprouts have the reputation of a being a great company. Job was interesting and having acesss to top level produce was great. About a year into the job after about the 2nd Manager and 2nd CEO you can tell they had given up trying to compete with Whole Foods. If it wasn't for the cash dump from the pandemic Sprouts would be a thing of the past. What was the final straw though was the managers they actually decided to keep; fired a strong manager for voicing his just opinion and move in an absolute creep who, while married, needed to be transferred for fraternizing with an underaged team member. What's the absolute kicker was only one Sprouts in the Las Vegas area made money so they got the great produce where as the rest of the stores like this one got neigh unsellable garbage which couldn't even be donated

Pros

They donated?

Cons

Schedule was all over the place, low base pay, no clear upward mobility, company turns a blind eye to despicable behavior

good opportunity to move up in the company

Go into work and you know exatly what is expected from you for the day. while providing excellent customer service you get your work, do your job, help colleagues as needed. never a dull moment. I knew i wanted to move up in the company so i spent time with my manager =, as her assistant with orderingnad making sure invoiced matched, and i was quite good at diffusing patient's that were upset.my favorite part of the job were my returning customers who were so grateful for their previous purchase which helped them so much. building a trusting relationship with them, and they would come to me prior to going to their MD or after to go ver their presibriped meds to get my opinion (I studied pharmacology 4 years post grad as well)>The problem was the pay. i couldn't make it past $16/hr and with the amount of time I dedicated to a companion I felt replaceable and inapppreciated.

Pros

15% discount (it was %20 at whole food)

Cons

thry mafr h=anrggrt

I love working at Sprouts Market, the managers and coworkers are great to work with, and I love talking to customers and assisting. I always learn so much everyday I work there!

decent workplace

It all depends on the people you work with. The manager was always changing which was chaotic but as a cashier, your job stays the same. very flexible with your schedule as most workers are college students.

No advancement unless you are in good with someone

Sprouts has values they do not honor there’s no room for advancement as positions are promised before stores are even open they preach career advancement from within but hire outsiders to fill roles that quality management in the company could fill

Na

I enjoy all people I work with. I have been there since the beginning when we first opened. I really like most of my coworkers. There are those few that you may not get along with but that's like though any job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sprouts Farmers Market. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Sprouts Farmers Market
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?