SPi Global

SPi Global Employee Reviews

Philippines591 reviews

Non toxic working environment

Almost everyone on this organization is non toxic even on the production area. The only cons is the low salary/compensation. You also have paid leaves, hmo, etc.

Pros

Free shuttle

Cons

Low salary

Management is not fair

The management here is not fair. They didnt also gave us the COE after 3days of ENDO and the back pay. Poor communication to the agent. HR is not actively answering to our Concerns.

Not recommended. You'll do the job you should not be doing. Salary is too small.

You will learn a lot, especially the part that isn't even your job. Salary is too small. Salary increase is not worth it. Some will just tell you, "Atleast meron natanggap." Last pay is hard to get, takes 3-5 months. Management barely to No reply to inquiries.

Pros

Able to WFH when in pandemic. You'll have to pay your own internet tho. No allowances given.

Cons

Salary increase is to small: Php 0-2.00/10.00 yearly.

Productive and fun working environment

Productive working environment with a lot of enjoyable activities. Caring for the employee with health Card after 6 months. a lot of trainings for personal improvement.never forget all the memories especially during special occasions.

Excellent and continuous training.

I appreciated very much the culture of camaraderie. Supervisors and Managers were really human and there is no power tripping among them. Every time I commited errors, I was courteously and respectfully coached. The only problem I encountered was the account itself because it was quite toxic for the reason that agents don't have any control over the product prices and tv program packages and there were plenty of unsatisfied customers.

fun workplace and friendly atmosphere

fun workplace and friendly atmospherei learned the airline ticketing systemthe hardest part of the job is below minimum salarymanagement is approachable

Great for Starters

Has a good training ground and a family cultured environment. They will not let you go on the floor without making sure your fully equiped to handle a customer

Shifting hours that I always prefer.

Annual salary increase base on performance.Coop (voluntary not required) that helps us save money and salary deductible.Different events. Good amenities.

Comfortable workplace and good ambience

The good thing about this company is you can work comfortably because of the ambience of the company, but the bad thing in this company is the management.

Pros

Good working environment, benefits, paid OT

Cons

broken lifestyle and poor management

Productive and friendly superiors

If you want a job that has a lot to learn, this company is happy to train you and hone your skills although the pay is not that high. They offer gov-mandated benefits and 13 month pay

Pros

Nice working environment

Cons

Low to average salary

Fast Paced, but very manageable

The people here are amazing, team leaders are good, there is always tension between your senior employees and superior, but it's nothing, management is very reprimanding when your team don't meet the output, but, they are also very accommodating when your team achieves the output. Leaves are hard to avail and feels more like a privilege rather than a right, but the work environment more than makes up for it you'd never want to miss work because of them.

Pros

Good work environment, Kind co-workers, approachable superiors, Overtime is always available, transportation.

Cons

long hours, rotating shift, low pay

Productive and fun workplace

Spi Global Mandaluyong was very supportive to me, not only for me, for us. They'll hep us a lot. During our time of queuing, all supervisor and team leaders are always on the floor. That is why I got Excellent Customer Service Certificate and lot of Gift Check and thank to the very supportive team leader!

Pros

Gift Checks

Fast-paced like a true BPO

A collaborative work environment with regional/global exposure to edtech industry. Lots of learning, good benefits but strategic decisions can be india-centric.

Productive and Balanced Workplace.

I've learned a lot in the company. The team leaders are supportive and the process in the account I'm currently at is well-processed, well-organized, and easy to understand.

Toxic team leaders

Toxic team leader and manager especially in springer nature. My 2 years experience was fun but after the transition this new team leaders are power tripping and very lazy. They treat agents like a slaves and they see us only as an agent. Favoritism are also rampant and overall performance ranking is rigged

Pros

Cons

Toxic team leaders and managers

You can learn a lot that can help you to grow and shape your career. The people are friendly and the teamwork is good.

Very low salary good for experience especially for fresh graduate but if you wish to have better salary i would not recommend this company.They give you multi task but not give you more in your salary there are times that you need to take overtime

Pros

Chance for regularization, they give award for your efforts, not so stressful, work balance and teamwork

Cons

Low salary

Good environment and stressful

Outdated equipments I dont know if they still work these days,, they still using the old avayas that you need to dial manually,,,, super laggy computers as in super duper slow..

Pros

Good for newbies

Good for starters

Good for starters. Low salaryGood peopleFlexibleOld computersLow salary increaseOnly for fresh graduates. Not good to stay here for long. Few benefits

Fun place to work

Company filled with fun and excitement. Leaders are very approachable and always smiling, teams are like family and feels like family you can rely with.

Pros

Over time free snacks

Cons

Team Leaders are giving you false expectations.

I'm grateful for the opportunity that the Spi gave me however, I observed that Spi still really has a long way to go especially, the salary, is very very low, take note, that is international account. Employees are complaining about it. Management doesn't take action regarding employees concerns. How pity that staffs are kind and doing their job esp the security guards. However, some higher ups doesnt know how to handle certain situations.

Pros

Some Nice people

Cons

Salary, Management

Good for starters bpo

Shifting hours, Easy acounts but low salary no increase no incentives, friendly hr, the hardest part of the job is when your acount have so manny system error.

Pros

Easy acounts

Cons

Low Salary, No salary increase

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SPi Global. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits