Specified Contractors & Development Inc.

Specified Contractors & Development Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines17 reviews

Toxic work place

This company does not comply with the government standard on paying the government mandatory benefits. Also, this company does not pay all of your overtime even if its already approved by project manager and the client.

No government mandates, No HMO or benefits. Poor Management

Serving a difficult boss, have a high turn over of employees. No government mandates and benefits. Only salary based income. No career growth as this is a family corp. Poor management.

Pros

Compressed 5-day work week

Cons

Family Corp., Poor Management

Non-compliant Company

Salaries are released partially, and not in full. Mandatories like SSS, PHILHEALTH and HDMF are not remitted. There are also bullies in the workplace.

Good work space but heavy workload and long hours

Employees have a good work space but low salary. They are also asked to fill-in for more than their job description. The job requires long hours and a heavy workload.

Pros

Good work space

Cons

Too much overtime with your low salary

Salary and Benefits

This is my first job in Manila. This company is really an awesome place to learn and to develop your skills in the field of your expertise. Job culture is really challenging. Job Work/ Life Balance is challenging also because even Sunday, you have to work if there is a rush work you have to finish in a certain period. Salary is not too high and not too low. Salary increase is a challenge for every employee. For my 3 years working in this company, I did not experience and performance evaluation and salary increase for the period of my employment. Job security is good.

Simple

Usual work schedule. Culture is simple. Management is not so good though it is not perfect. I learned to be contented. Bosses are not so friendly but strict

Productive and Fun

Nice place to work with. The employess are very professional and helps each other whever needed. Bosses are also considerate especially for emergency absenses.

Training

⦁ Calculating Quantity (Civil and Architectural works from Drawings). ⦁ Collecting of Supplier and Sub-Contractors quotations. ⦁ Coordinating with Client, Sub-Contractors and Suppliers.

Its fun workplace with my co-employee

Good relationship with my co-employee. A healthy work for the job site My job is conducting regular inspection at the job site Everyday toolbox meeting to all workers and employee Conducting incident/accident investigation and reporting base on the investigation Regular inspection of housekeeping Inspection of all tools and equipment.

Pros

No free

not recommended

not recommended for employment - delayed salaries and payment of statutory benefits - inconsistent management - more focus on bureaucracy rather than productivity

SCDI is a good training ground that will provide you excellent learning and good compensation

Working hours is 8:30-6:30 M-F to avoid rush hour and traffic Salary is competitive Healthy work environment Co-workers are kind and considerate Great boss

inconsistent management, no benefits

no benefits (just the 5daysSIL), events of delayed salary late payment of govt remittances inconsistent management decisions no career development plan no structured performance management system

fun

6 working days from 7 am to 4 pm i enjoy a lot i learn a lot of experience i had fun with my co-worker the hardest apart of the job is when we are delay in our commitment deadline

productive

More Skills and experiences in Contracting and Philippine Construction Company. not only in Abroad. gives me a progress knowledge in Building and construction Management process.

Productive and fun to work

I check inventory daily, communicate with the personnel using the system. I love going site visit to our project. I have more fun w/ my coworkers. I enjoyed after the job we where hanging out w/ my coworkers in KTV bar every after payday.

Pros

Allowance

Challenging workplace

A very challenging experience in a construction company made me stronger. Communicating to professional people made me more professional.

A Productive and fun workplace indeed.

It is a place where you need to have quick reflexes, quick thinking, and rapid decision-making skills. Having strong communication and leadership skills, flexibility & ability to multitask are valuable assets too. There is great camaraderie among the management and the employees. A productive and fun workplace indeed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Specified Contractors & Development Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Specified Contractors & Development Inc. Reviews by Location

Learn about Specified Contractors & Development Inc. in popular locations

• Specified Contractors & Development Inc.