South Star Drug, Inc.

South Star Drug, Inc. Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
•cleanliness and honesty •I learned any medicine •need to manage the expiring the medicine •the hardest part is to familiarize the name of medicines•the most enjoyable is all workers is vibes and friendly together especially in we have an event
Pros
Free alcohol
Cons
8hours
Salary / Benefits
Few people are good but not all. Quite good environment but a little bit stressful. Few generous co-workers. Delayed at giving payslip. No overtime work pay.
Pros
So-so environment
Cons
No overtime pay
Salary / Benefits
*maganda sana and best way para mag-grow ka pa as pharmacy asst. Kaso, ang problem, napaka-toxic ng environment. pati mga co-employees, toxic din.....
Pros
Cons
*Long hours break, multi-tasking, di patas sa empleyado, pag mali ng isa, madadamay din ang kasamahan nya, andaming charges na hindi mo alam, mababa na nga ang sahod, pinapacharge pa yung mga nawawala na gamot at iba pang items
Salary / Benefits
D maganda mag work dto kse kanya kanya lalo pag bago ka. In the management side nagawa sila ng new policy na hnd alam ng mga employee. And walang tutulong sa inyo kht mga sup nyu sa store.
Cons
Long hours, no water to drink, etc
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable part of the job is when you’ve done your part as a merchandiser and also by giving a good customer service to our valued customers that will leave them a smile. I am proud that i work in a company with such a long history of leadership in the industry. This is one of the company where you can showcase your skills and enhanced your prospect. I learn a lot of things during my days at ssdi lucena branch. Such as reading and dispensing presption and otc’s drug.
Pros
The expences for transportation during trainings and seminars is reimbursable
Salary / Benefits
Nice for fresh grad RPhs but not for long term except for those who are really passionate to work in a community setting. Promotion is fast but salary upgrade is quite not good.
Pros
Good colleagues, Co-workers have nice attitude at work, career growth
Cons
Lack of manpower, Unpaid overtimes, Poor management of staffs
Salary / Benefits
There's always salary discrepancy.. over time are not paid.. management takes slow action on issues wether on customers or employees..a lot of out of stock products..
Salary / Benefits
south star drug kaylanagn mo madiskarteka lalo na sa mga paglalagay ng gamot sa box para hindi ito mabasag at masira . need mo din mabilis kasi nag quata kayo hinahabol
Salary / Benefits
SSDI was the training ground that exposed me to everything I knew today. This company made me realized that working under pressure will you to a more productive persona.
Pros
A lot of Learnings
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Not in a good environment. No division of work. Co- workers are not good at teamwork and effort. When i tried to concern about this to the head office, they didnt do anything to solve the issue. the system is not good. Unhealthy workplace
Salary / Benefits
Workplace culture is nice. Employees are nice, and very understanding. There are a lot of idle moments especially mid-day since there would only be a few customers.
Salary / Benefits
My work schedule varies from day to day. It was a stressful work because there’s a lot of customers buying medicines but I see to it that I always give the best of what I can to serve them. It was quite tiring but enjoyable because at the end of the day, there’s a lot to be thankful and learned for. I have workmates whom I considered as my friends also.
Salary / Benefits
Always had a long break when lack of employees.no overtime pay .So many charges .Payslip sometimes didnt give to employees.toxic company .Low salary...
Pros
Near in my place
Cons
No overtime pay
Salary / Benefits
you must be keen to details in terms of dispensing medicines and in tendering cash and change to avoid short/over. Training /Seminars to equip in full to face challenges.
Salary / Benefits
- Amazing management and considerable duties given by departments. - Very accommodating in terms of employee leave reasoning and employment promotions - Gives employees wide range of education to enhance designated position (Annual seminars and training)
Salary / Benefits
I learned more about medicine, I learned how to handle the customer behavior.The hardest part of my job when dealing with un professional customer, shifting schedule. The most enjoyable part of my job when the customer appreciated my service.
Salary / Benefits
Attends customer needs and gave them satisfaction. I learned also to be more patient. Working in Southstar was well balance in life and work. It was a good learning experienced.
Salary / Benefits
An effective company summary should give readers, such as potential investors, a quick and easy way to understand your business, its products and services, its mission and goals, how it meets the needs of its target market, and how it stands out from competitors.
Salary / Benefits
Convenient and trusted store. May not refer anybody cause of the salary charge and not satisfied by there working schedule to be held. Some of the salary deducted not applied in your payslip.
Salary / Benefits
I learn more things and I share my ideas in our work for growth and development. The hardest part of job is to leave your workmates. The most enjoyable part of my job is when you where sharing your ideas to people for developing our company
Salary / Benefits
South Drug is one of the largest drugstore chains in the Phillipines as a Accounting clerk (Taxsection) its a pleasure to be work in this company , South star Drug operate several store concepts from stand alone dedicated pharmacies to stores inside supermarkets and pharmacies with self service convenience sections