SourceFit

SourceFit Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Sourcefit Phils inc., is one the BPO that I can recommend to other job aspirant, they don't only handle their employee perfectly, but provide their employee the necessary things their welfare,
Salary / Benefits
Hi, I'm a Technical Support for almost 7yrs now and most of my jobs are in Internet support and Ticket Escalations. From my previous company at Sourcefit, they provided us some benefits that we can use for our future references.
Salary / Benefits
I worked for one of the biggest account here at Sourcefit which is, Crimson Logic. What we do,is that,we review the documents being submitted by the driver who wanted to cross the border of America and Canada.It could get purely administrative type of work but once you interact with brokerage department and drivers,you need to have a good communication skills. You need to focus on your job,they require a no-error working environment so we have to be careful even in the smallest details. We didn't have an extensive training to perform this job but i feel that being on the floor already,is where you get your complete training. The atmosphere on the floor is friendly since we don't have a lot of teams.
Pros
hmo, gift certs
Cons